Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Trash youtuber Jenna Marbles has gone off the deep end and treats her dogs like human children

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm done. I watch a lot of bestgore, horror movies, deep web videos, and nothing can shock me. Finally, I have found legit nightmare fuel. Like, I'm seriously scared. This is supposed to be a funny video, but it creeps me out so bad.

Basically, childless, progressive, cuck boyfriend having, trash-youtuber foid Jenna Marbles is now just Jenna, because she has lost her marbles. She adopted a bunch of dogs because as a proud feminist weeman, she just cannot marry and have kids. So she projects her motherly instincts on a bunch of miserable canines. The entire situation is making me feel uncomfortable, but looking into the dog's eyes hurts me on a spiritual level. She needs real kids, and the Jesus.
Not gonna sleep well today. Watch at own risk.

This is like the third youtube/twitch/etc whore who has abused her pets this week.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the dogs rise up and kill her in her sleep, ill fund their weapons

I would like to get a cat friend and treat him nice.

This is like the third youtube/twitch/etc whore who has abused her pets this week.
Maybe MGTOWs are right. Maybe single hags do become crazy pet abusers.

Most foids treat their dogs similar to this.

I don’t watch any foid JewTubers

Not one second but already know is crusty old makeup frauding roastie

She’s the whore that complains about jizz going on the hair

Saying women are animals is an insult to animals

Animal abuse!

The dog is like ,please kill me.

Women who don't have kids go crazy. It's not politically correct to say in currentyear, but women (like men) have biological instincts and when they live a life out of harmony with their biological instincts, it makes them weird.
You think the millennial catmoms making powerpoints all day and downing 2 bottles of wine every night while tweeting about the cisnormative privilege of spider man are insufferable now, wait until they've got another 10, 15, 20 years on them.

She also threats them like humans when she fucks them

very cringe video

dogmaxxing is the only way:)lul:)

I remember this foid tho

she was once a stacytier youtuber, who shaped the basic trends of foids back in 2000s-2010s

Now she is taking care of dogs like a child with her cuck betabuxx boyfriend because she was tired of the cock carosel of all the chads that she rode:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

that's how ends when u r watching jewtube

dogmaxxing is the only way:)lul:)

I remember this foid tho

she was once a stacytier youtuber, who shaped the basic trends of foids back in 2000s-2010s

Now she is taking care of dogs like a child with her cuck betabuxx boyfriend because she was tired of the cock carosel of all the chads that she rode:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I don't want to dig in too deep, but her bf stopped Jiu Jitsu and for a while got dressed in drag to make Jenna's viewers laugh. There is much worse stuff on her channel. Like, I don't even find it funny. I would expect to see content like hers on the deep web :feelstrash:

I don't want to dig in too deep, but her bf stopped Jiu Jitsu and for a while got dressed in drag to make Jenna's viewers laugh. There is much worse stuff on her channel. Like, I don't even find it funny. I would expect to see content like hers on the deep web :feelstrash:

now i regret clicking this thread.
fuark. dogpills me.

It's depressing. As @masterwizard said the dogs are now their children.
It reminds me the one with a chimpanzee. The based animal had enough and ripped off her face.

Dont they say you always hurt the ones you love most .

Take the Dogpill now .

fuck that whore

I'm done. I watch a lot of bestgore, horror movies, deep web videos, and nothing can shock me. Finally, I have found legit nightmare fuel. Like, I'm seriously scared. This is supposed to be a funny video, but it creeps me out so bad.

Basically, childless, progressive, cuck boyfriend having, trash-youtuber foid Jenna Marbles is now just Jenna, because she has lost her marbles. She adopted a bunch of dogs because as a proud feminist weeman, she just cannot marry and have kids. So she projects her motherly instincts on a bunch of miserable canines. The entire situation is making me feel uncomfortable, but looking into the dog's eyes hurts me on a spiritual level. She needs real kids, and the Jesus.
Not gonna sleep well today. Watch at own risk.

my granny had a doggo like that (;

tbh ur just being overly scared at this point bro, this shit is too retarded to be on the deep web

tbh ur just being overly scared at this point bro, this shit is too retarded to be on the deep web
Different strokes for different folks. Demented and retarded things scare me more.

You think the millennial catmoms making powerpoints all day and downing 2 bottles of wine every night while tweeting about the cisnormative privilege of spider man are insufferable now, wait until they've got another 10, 15, 20 years on them.
I'm scared.