Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Travelling Stacey Whore Dies in Motorcycle Crash

L

Lestat

Banned
-
She went abroad for dick, but instead met death.
:p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5236667/First-pictures-British-backpacker-23-died-crash.html#comments

kek. ( I couldnt think of anything intelligent to say )

Look at how degenerate this creature is. Jesus fucking Christ. Seeing these types of disgusting whores biting the dust is the best life fuel.

Lestat said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5236667/First-pictures-British-backpacker-23-died-crash.html#comments

>abroad for dick
>in India
Hope for currycels?

Stacy=? I thought Stacy meant alpha femoid

I feel indifference.

She died too soon, shouldve been blackpilled by a gang of curries first like other girls.

Also lol at her family writing shit like this:
47C2595400000578-5236667-image-a-71_1515098688119.jpg

What they dont know is that she was a cum guzzling prostitute that died with Chads load still fresh in her cunt. Lol at her parents thinking she was so innocent and smart . I welcome her being lifemogged by a truck.

Lifefuel

Attachments

• incelstein.jpg
    incelstein.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 152
Lestat said:

Nice

Was hoping for a video

I'm sure someone will showER her with attention in heaven ;)

VLÖ said:
I'm sure someone will showER her with attention in heaven ;)

I thought you said you'd rather die than talk like idkwattodowithlife lol.

Shit that's awesome. I hope she suffered before she died.

Hope she goes to a hell where she is continuously raped by incels for all eternity.

Kointo said:
I thought you said you'd rather die than talk like idkwattodowithlife lol.

That doesn't mean I can't use the occasional emoticons lmao

Good, the end to another whore

VLÖ said:
That doesn't mean I can't use the occasional emoticons lmao

<3  ;)

But he was one of the only ones that used them regularly and religiously.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :D :D :heh: :heh:

Kointo said:
<3  ;)

But he was one of the only ones that used them regularly and religiously.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :D :D :heh: :heh:

I don't use them regularly nor religiously ;)

Total Imbecile said:
She died too soon, shouldve been blackpilled by a gang of curries first like other girls.

Also lol at her family writing shit like this:
47C2595400000578-5236667-image-a-71_1515098688119.jpg

What they dont know is that she was a cum guzzling prostitute that died with Chads load still fresh in her cunt. Lol at her parents thinking she was so innocent and smart . I welcome her being lifemogged by a truck.

Nah I am sure it is just virtue signaling.
I think everyone knew that she went there to fuck and "explore" herself.

Some poor pajeet had to clean his ride and pay money to fix his fucked up truck after two dumb westerners couldn't keep eyes on the road and stuck to ogling mother nature instead.

At least the truck got some pussy, but probably didn't even want it. Even trucks mog us. Well, I guess they are high T ogres after all.

I'm gonna be off topic, but man, I haven't seen these names above me in quite a while. Wow.

I would get to the main issues soon enough, but my first action as dictator of the planet would be to ban piercings.

posting before lock

Foids should not be referred to as "backpackers", they should be referred to as "cocksurfers".

Foids should not be referred to as "backpackers", they should be referred to as "cocksurfers".
She was in India. In other words she was on vacation from cocksurfing

Wtf is that hideous creature, she looks like a heroine addict, "Stacy" my ass.

At least the truck got some pussy, but probably didn't even want it. Even trucks mog us. Well, I guess they are high T ogres after all.

Once again being driver licence mogged by a female... I cannot endure it any longer.

She is not entitled to life

I am so touched right now. wonders whats in the fridge. just found some chicken fuck yeah not sure how long its been there.

Nice necroposting lads

Why is an article written about only the foid? The male passenger died too, also which dumb cuck lets a female drive? And of all vehicles a fuckinf bike the retard was asking for it