Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Treacherous Snake

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
There is this pretty girl who I know from college. There is a guy at the college. Said guy is dating the FRIEND of this girl. Follow?

Well, this girl has posted multiple things about how she's such 'GREAT FRIENDS!' with the girl who is dating the guy. She always acts really friendly. But know what she does behind her back?

WHEN THE OTHER GIRL (SUPPOSED GREAT FRIEND) ISN'T AROUND, SHE ALWAYS TRIES TO CUDDLE UP WITH THE GUY (HER SUPPOSED """"FRIEND'S"""" BOYFRIEND. SHE EVEN TRIES TO SLEEP AND CUDDLE WITH HIM WHEN HE'S DRUNK.

SHE GOES AROUND TALKING ABOUT THE FRIENDSHIP THAT SHE HAS WITH THIS GIRL, BUT HERE SHE IS TRYING TO SEDUCE THAT GIRL'S "BOYFRIEND" BEHIND HER BACK.

This is why I voluntarily abstain from most unnecessary human contact. I don't trust anyone.

Looks like someone is jealous.

you are speaking of foids, what do you expect?

Femoids want Chad cock. This isn't surprising.

Femoids are serpents under a human guise, their lust for Chad knows no bounds.

thot behavior. jealousy=they want what they can't have. man is more attractive with a gf, but man's SMV drastically declines when he is single