Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Treatise on the Nature of The Black Pill

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
I present this work to teach the ignorant, to strengthen the weak, to develop the immature and to act as an aid in your journey to ascent to the higher realm of awareness and understanding. For the journey to the highest peaks of human existence isn't for the many, it's for the few that are capable of looking past the veil of deception, for the few that are capable of enduring the depths of solitude, isolation, and fear.​

Consider this as my first modest attempt at "Magnum Opus Black Pill".
The main aim of this treatise is to further expand our understanding of the nature of the black pill through a close examination of life, death, and suffering as the necessary tool needed to drive progress in the universe.  Why and how the select few, carry the weight of the world, and the ultimate fate of the cosmos, while the many enjoy carefree, base, the primitive animal existence filled with abundance physical pleasures, leisure, and complete ignorance to the broader understanding of reality.

"An unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates

The idea of nobility suggests elevation of the few over the many. The ideal of the examined life is noble for precisely this reason. It sounds unobjectionable: an encouragement to be live up to your higher nature, to use your highly developed faculty of reason to raise your existence above that of mere beasts, above the herd. For if we don't think, we are no more than animals, simply eating, sleeping, working and procreating.

The moment when man gained his ability to reason, to understand his own place in the world, and his mortality, he has become separate from the animals, he gained suffering so great that he shares it with no other living creature on the planet.

Attempting to grasp the tragedy of life. We come into this world for a brief moment in time and then fade into nothingness, completely leaving the fabric of reality. Any trace of our existence that we might have left behind is soon devoured by time, a time comes that all the footprints of our existence are so far removed from the fabric of reality, it is as if, we never existed. As we travel through our lives we cry, we laugh, we love, we hate, we rejoice, we mourn, we contemplate the deepest mysteries of the universe, and attempt to understand our place in the universe, and despite all this, we die.

In many cases what are considered established truths are instead errors, lies, and convictions that have grown out of fear, need, and cowardice. I will attempt to dispell some of these mistruths.  Instead of attempting to see yourself(the reader) as the center cog in the cosmic mechanism, attempt to look at your own being, your own life, your own experiences, your suffering through a higher perspective, seeing them as just one cog in a series of cogs that make up the cosmic mechanism.  

“Man has had to fight for every atom of the truth and has had to pay for it almost everything that the heart, that human love, that human trust clings to. The greatness of soul is needed for this business: the service of truth is the hardest of all services.” (The Antichrist)
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.”(Dawn of Day)

So the blackpill states, that some members of the human society lose the genetic lottery at birth, and in effect will be denied the ability to reproduce and the ability to pass on their genes to the next generation. Not only are these individuals denied the ability to reproduce, they are completely cast off from the herd, treated like some type of an abomination of nature. Once puberty hits and the individuals' phenotype begins to transform a child's body into that of an adult,  the inferior phenotypical traits are immediately recognized by the herd( small wrists, small frame, skin problems, low height, bad bone structure etc...). And the herd, begins the establishment of the social hierarchical structure, the individual with the inferior phenotype will be subject to both physical and mental abuse, when the method of active abuse is not engaged, the individuals existence is ignored, all in attempt to cast the individual out of the group,out of the herd. To face the world alone.

A perfect solitude is, perhaps, the greatest punishment we can suffer. Every pleasure languishes when enjoyed apart from company, and every pain becomes more cruel and intolerable. -David Hume

Human beings are social by nature and unfit to endure extreme cases of isolation. If we are alone for too long our mental faculties can degrade, leading to states of insanity and deep despair. The use of solitary confinement and exile are practices with ancient roots, indicating that people have long understood just how deeply the fear of isolation runs through our veins.

Now for the next part of the story, I will use my own personal experiences as part of the narrative.  I have nothing to hide, I have no need for deception, so you should always expect me to be truthful. I can speak honestly and with the greatests intensity about my own personal experiences, rather than some anecdotal stories about someone else's life. Although every incels story is unique, they all follow a similar pattern, due to the fact that human actions are governed by the same principles of nature, with minor variations and deviations.

To be completely honest, before I hit puberty, I did not really know and understand what true suffering, what true despair, fear, isolation are, I could not understand that a pain so great could exist, that it could make you feel alone while being surrounded by a crowd of people, that you experience the cold chills running through your spine, on a hot sunny summer day, that  desire for death could exist in a young  individual, an individual that  isn't tormented by some terrible disease such as cancer . Sure I was familiar with the words, and the definitions of fear, isolation, sadness... But all I understood were the words... The true essence of those words were outside the realm of my awareness.

"The person who has learned the system of a certain philosophy,  although he has the perfect knowledge of all the principles, definitions and arguments found in that philosophy, as well as of the divisions or branches that have been made out of that system, possesses no more than historical knowledge of that philosophy. He knows only what has been told him, his judgments are those which he has received from his teachers. Dispute the validity of a definition, and he is completely at a loss to find another. He has formed his mind on another's, but the imitative faculty is not the productive one. His knowledge has not been drawn from reason, and although objectively considered it is rational knowledge, subjectively it is merely historical knowledge." -Immanuel Kant 

Reflecting back onto my youth, as a child of ages  5 - 11 (when the phenotype isn't so prominent and obvious)and the phenotype plays a smaller role in the social hierarchical structure... I've had the privilege(earned) of being very very popular, or more accurately I've been a person or being in time that people gravitated to.  I've had lots of friends, I was a very charismatic, funny, friendly, curious, outspoken child, I wanted to be happy, and I wanted to make everyone happy. By nature the sense of justice was very prominent in me from a very young age, I had the ability to notice the less outspoken, or a less socially "adept" kids, and I've always made sure to include them into the group, to make them welcome and a part of the group.  I would do no dishonesty if I said I was a friend to everyone, and everyone was a friend to me, and of course, among the usual casual friendships, I've had my best friends. As a child I've aspired to be an actor, so everyone could see and get to know me, I've also wanted to be an archeologist, and I've also wanted to be an astronomer.

Further reflecting back onto my childhood, I have been liked and crushed on by multiple girls.  Girls use to mix the perfumes found in their mothers' cabinets in an attempt of making  "love potions", so they could pour these concoctions on me, in an attempt of making me fall in love with them... I use to spend all of my time outside, hanging out with my friends... Just being a normal happy child, and yes as a child , I've fantasized about what  it will be like to have a girlfriend once I am older(16-17 was the age that I've estimated to be appropriate)... to embrace her in your arms, to feel the warmth of her body radiate through her clothes and the heat, the warmth of her body to reach your body, to feel her soft breasts press against your chest, to run your fingers through her soft silky hair, to feel her warm moist breath on your neck, to feel her warm moist lips kiss you on your neck, to look her in the eye, and have her look you in the eye, and to drown in each others gaze, to have knowledge that she is on your mind , and that you are in hers, to rub noses together, kiss each other and to set sail through the oceans of Venus...

Well at around the age of 12, things began to change, and let me add, I did not suffer some physical or mental breakdown or change, I was still the same person.... The change wasn't sudden, not a drastic change over a single night, or over a span of a couple days, or a couple of weeks...But it was gradual, and it picked up momentum really quickly. With the arrival of puberty and the phenotype beginning to really differentiate superior genetics from inferior genetics and children's bodies being transformed by this force into sexually mature bodies, I slowly began to notice that I slowly began my descent down the social ladder. The most popular kids were the best looking kids, they were not particularly interesting, confident, talented or virtuous...they simply were bigger, and had better bone structure... Everything that they did, no matter how inferior and unimpressionable, has always been met with approval, applause, and sympathy... It's like your jokes suddenly became funny due to the fact you were tall, or good looking.  You were most likely expected to succeed in life due to the fact that you were taller, had the bigger frame. You were always greeted with smiles, approval, and warmth.

Well at puberty, I did not grow as fast as the other males, I wasn't deformed, or challenged in any way shape or form...I simply was smaller, not as tall, smaller frame, smaller wrists... And I don't mean a dwarf, or anything really out of the ordinary.... Just slightly below the average of my immediate surroundings.

At first, I was met with the passive-aggressive glances, or the teasing "innocent" jokes, the demeanor in which you were spoken at... exclusions from groups...treated like a special child with downs syndrome. Nothing you could say or do could have any effect on anything.  The assaults were not really aimed you the individual, but you the diseased animal that inherited and carried inferior genetics. No words, no clothes, no actions could change anything, your fate was predetermined the moment you were born. It doesn’t matter what you do – you are powerless. The most you can hope for is to be born into fortunate circumstances and lucky enough to ensure a life endowed with more comfort than suffering.

Wasn't very long before, that the abuse got to the point of such intensity that I no longer had a single friend.  I wasn't thrown to the very bottom of the social ladder, I was completely taken out of it. The whole experience is so surreal, so absurd, that when told to any rational human being, one  would think that such a thing is not possible, that I must have traveled to some alternate realm, that I am being dishonest, or that I'm withholding some crucial piece of information, that would explain this and would make logical sense.

I will attempt to summarize and paraphrase Aristotle's thoughts on friendship. For a friendship to exist and last, both parties have to equal or have the ability to benefit one another with equal quantity and intensity. For example If I had a best friend in childhood, we could have been the "best of friends" for many a year, but if one day my friend got transformed into a -demi-god(Aristotle's example) , we could no longer be friends, because my friend got elevated into a higher realm of existence, and as a mere mortal man, I could not reciprocate the good that I could potentially receive from my friend, and the relationship would soon become parasitic, where I the mortal man leech much more good than I am capable of reciprocating to a higher being that was once my friend.

Once puberty hits, the competition for higher position in the social hierarchical structure begins.  The individuals at the top of the pyramid will enjoy a carefree existence, filled with pleasure, acceptance, happiness, and free VIP card, that will grant them the bonuses in every aspect of their lives.

“Where there have been powerful societies, governments, religions, public opinions, in short wherever there has been tyranny, there the solitary philosopher has been hated; for philosophy offers an asylum to a man into which no tyranny can force its way, the inward cave, the labyrinth of the heart: and that annoys the tyrants.” (Untimely Meditations III)
"They were people that had withdrawn so deeply into the life of the mind, that no bodily suffering could upset their spiritual equilibrium. " (The Gulag Archipelago and The Wisdom of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn)

My mother has been raped and murdered when I was just 3 years old and that the individuals responsible for this, have never been caught.  Sounds awful and tragic, but I have no memories of my mother, I've never had the chance to develop a bond with her, due to the fact that she was murdered when I was just 3 yeard old, I've never suffered a "loss". I've had a very happy, carefree childhood. I believe, that from an early age, the knowledge of me not having a mother, planted the seed of genius in me, on a subconscious level it  caused me to be skeptical of all things, it drove me to understand things fully through the use of my own reason, it made me realize that the world isn't perfect at a very early age, that I am no one special, and anything bad or good can happen to anyone, at any time, that it is the responsibility of the higher humans to protect the weak and the innocent against the forces of evil(uneducated human beings, the most dangerous of all animals).

(Homo homini lupus)- Man Is Wolf to Man-Janusz Bardach 

Having read a few of the masters of the past, having some knowledge of how high a man can ascend from his base animal form, I've begun to notice a common trend among the highest humans that have ever walked on the surface of the earth...

Suffering and Orphanage.  I've often come across these particular passages  in their great works, that caught you so by surprise, you felt as if you wrote those passages down yourself, the strangest impression of having written the passage word for word, remembering the type of suffering, the sights, the emotion,  what has been overcome, what I've? been thinking...Almost as if ...through some braid that transcends time and space as we know it... as if the flame or the pattern, that has been extinguished by time, is now rediscovered and rekindled inside your own form, almost as if....

Is the mind of a newborn a blank slate, awaiting stimuli and input from the world to obtain structure and form? Or does it have a pre-formed structure which influences how we experience the world?

“Man “possesses” many things which he has never acquired but has inherited from his ancestors. He is not born as a tabula rasa, he is merely born unconscious. But he brings with him systems that are organized and ready to function in a specifically human way, and these he owes to millions of years of human development.” -(Collected Works of C.G. Jung: Volume 4, Carl Jung)

“Man’s task is…to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious. Neither should he persist in his unconsciousness nor remain identical with the unconscious elements of his being, thus evading his destiny, which is to create more and more consciousness. As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.” -(Memories, Dreams, Reflections, Carl Jung)

Just a couple of examples notable orphans:
Aristotle,Isaac Newton,Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, Immanuel Kant,Charles Darwin, René Descartes, Dante, David Hume,  Johannes Kepler, Friedrich Nietzsche, Arthur Schopenhauer, Confucius, Moses,Marcus Aurelius, Muhammad,Genghis Khan, Adolf Hitler, Leo Tolstoy, Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig Boltzmann, Robert Boyle,  Marie Curie, Blaise Pascal, Adam Smith, Baruch Spinoza, Voltaire, Nicolaus Copernicus, Percy Spencer...... All orphans, contributed so greatly in the creation of the modern world that we know.

I will give a brief introduction to three levels of information governing life, the concept of the 1. selfish gene, 2. emotion and instinct(passion), 3. and consciousness and reason, and how all of these forces of nature are in constant battle with one another for higher order in nature.

If you travel to France, and you want to communicate with the local people and learn about their culture, you learn to speak French. If you travel to Japan, and you want to communicate and understand Japanese culture, you learn to speak Japanese.  If you want to communicate with the universe, you study the language of mathematics. 

Take a 2.5lb rock, and a 2.5lb human brain, and break them down into their most basic elements.  They will be made out of the same type, and roughly the same name number of the same stuff. One is capable of composing symphonies, solving complex mathematics, having phenomenological experience of the world... and the other just sits for thousands of years, and does nothing. So if both objects are made out of the same stuff, what makes one so special(the brain), and the other so insignificant or ordinary(the rock). It is the informational pattern in which the matter is rearranged.

Noise and music, are both just sound vibrations traveling through the air. Unorganized sound waves are nothing more than noise, organized sound waves become music. 

So while the physicist will try to understand the nature of reality in terms of mass, energy, constant... the neurologist in terms of the neuron, axon, synapses.. the biologists in term of the gene, cell, metabolism... All of these fields... they are describing the same phenomena, these are not separate and somehow different fields, they are describing the same nature of reality, the same phenomena.   And that is the gradual evolution of informational patterns inside the "boiling soup" that we call reality.

Let me just refer to Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene.  (A must read for every incel)

"Darwin's survival of the fittest' is really a special case of a more general law of survival of the stable. The universe is populated by stable things. A stable thing is a collection of atoms that is permanent enough or common enough to deserve a name. It may be a unique collection of atoms, such as the Matterhorn, that last long enough to be worth naming. Or it may be a class of entities, such as raindrops that come into existence at the sufficiently high rate to deserve a collective name, even if any one of them is short-lived." Selfish Gene pg 12
"Selfishness is to be expected in any entity that deserves the tile of a basic unit of natural selection. We saw that some people regard the species as the unit of natural selection, others the population or a group within the species, and yet others the individual. I said I preferred to think that of the gene as the fundamental unit of natural selection, and therefore the fundamental unit of self-interest. What I have now done is define the gene in a such a way that I cannot really help being right!" Selfish Gene Pg 34

"Another aspect of the particulates of the gene is that it does not grow senile; it is no more likely to die when it is a million of years old than when it is only a hundred. It leaps from body to body down the generations, manipulating body in its own way for its own ends, abandoning a succession of mortal bodies before they sink in senility and death." - Selfish gene pg 35

When we look at life when we look at ourselves. We see ourselves as one being, one entity flowing through the rivers of time and space. But in fact, our body is a collection of trillions of cells, and also a home to more than a hundred trillion of bacterial cells found inside our bodies.

1. The first and the lowest level of information governing life would be the selfish gene.  Basically, information encoded in the gene. 
It is a creature without a mind, it is rather some primordial, base expression of the early unconscious nature, natures first attempt to bring order to the chaotic realm of cosmos.  It is a tool, a mechanism, a machine, a demon that came from the depths of chaos a disorder, a thing that attempts to ensure it's own survival in the world, by replicating and manipulating matter into various forms. "It leaps from body to body down the generations, manipulating body in its own way for its own ends, abandoning a succession of mortal bodies before they sink in senility and death."
A cell would be the basic unit of life. But a gene is the basic unit of the informational pattern governing life. (I Just want to make that distinction clear)
So single celled organisms such as bacteria, or ameba, is a life form that is governed or is in the domain of the first level of information. The actions of these life forms are very primitive, very limited, very basic, they have some basic instructions encoded to respond to certain stimuli ... any minuscule hope for change in its order of operations takes many generations to emerge. They are not able to adapt quickly, and one major catastrophe could wipe out an entire species of these microorganisms. 

2. The second level of informational pattern would be central processing units(brains) in a system. Complex Multicellular organisms, that have complex nervous systems, and brains to store knowledge in. The brain(not necessarily a human brain). These organisms exist in the realm of the second level of information, unlike the first level, these organisms can undergo many "evolutions" in one lifetime, and learn many new traits to ensure their survival.  For example, a sheep could be born without the fear of the wolf, but after being attacked by a wolf, and having survived this ordeal, it could learn through experience the avoid and fear the wolf and to always be wary of its presence.

3. The third level of the information pattern(and the highest), is when a species, or an organism, begins to store knowledge outside of the organism(like books, or the internet, or stone tablets), to benefit future generations. So that knowledge gained in one generation by one individual would no longer be lost with that individual, but it could be transferred and preserved for future generations to benefit from.  So that progress would no longer be lost with one individual, but rather progress would be passed down from one individual to another, to be continued and not reset with each new generation of life.

-------

I will quickly define consciousness, which is the product of the third level of information.

"Consciousness is an emergent phenomenon. Consciousness isn't my neurons, or my atoms, or on the most basic level, my energy content.  What makes me, me; is the informational pattern(or a working, active system) contained in the matter, inside my skull, as soon as the system is destroyed the emergent phenomena is gone from the fabric of reality...Sure once I die, my flesh will feed the flora and fauna, and I will be brought back to the earth from which I came and my energy content will be given back to the universe, but "I" will be completely gone from the fabric of reality. The "I" was not my atoms, not my energy content, my "being" was the orchestra of organized matter boiling inside my skull, that was me.  Once I die, I will be gone from the universe." 

Okay, so you might be asking yourself just about now, what does this have anything to with incels, the universe, the meaning of life, the reason for suffering?

Like I've mentioned before, to understand the reason for suffering in the world, to attempt to understand natures design, we need a broader perspective, we need to take our individual selves out of the equation, to view ourselves just as one ripple in the ocean. 

I suggest that human beings are born as animals, in human form. Due to the fact that all human beings are born into the second realm of information. Meaning we are born without knowledge, our actions are not governed by reason, or logic, they are governed by the survival mechanism, by the selfish gene, by feelings, and passion, by fear, by herd mentality, we act as sophisticated animals at best, but not as humans. Over millions of years, the selfish gene has been refined by time to complex and sophisticated mechanism ensuring its own survival, it encoded many survival strategies and biases that manifest themselves into physical and mental traits(phenotype).  The subconscious establishment of the social hierarchy based on phenotypical traits is just one small little example.

I believe, that majority of the humans on this planet, never leave the second realm of information, they never truly ascend to the higher realm of informational complexity, to the higher level of personality, they never truly become human. And that is due to the fact that they never experience suffering so great, that it breaks them from the grasp of the selfish gene, and transitions the governing force from that of instinct, passion, fear, lust, into that of order, rationality, reason.

I believe no one can argue, against this statement. That the meaning of life, for us biological machines is to ultimately reproduce and to pass our genes on to the next generation, ensuring the survival of our genetic code. And to a biological agent, failure to do so would cause one of the greatest sufferings imaginable, due to the subconscious realization that you are failing your primary mission in life, which is to basically have sex and produce offspring.
Although like I have mentioned before, the greatest men in history, shared similar patterns in their lives, all of them suffered greatly, it was precisely this suffering that woke them out of their slumber, broke them out of the cycle of the mindless animal cycle of eating, sleeping and procreating. And pushed them into the higher realm of awareness. In nature we observe these informational rule, for example, you do not create or destroy anything, rather you exchange or transform.

I have this strangest concept of the universe, being this field of energy, but the underlying reality behind this field of energy is purely a mathematical or platonic informational realm. The selfish gene, or the self-replicating double helix DNA and RNA molecules, which are responsible for all life on this planet. DNA/RNA molecules are just one attempt made by the subconscious informational realm, to transform the fabric of cosmos into an orderly place(high informational complexity). DNA/RNA have produced life, and DNA/RNA have produced humans, who were the first animals to break through through that barrier and to reach consciousness. 

Although we do have the potential for greatness, and higher thought, in most cases we never even begin to reach our full potential, we only care about the fulfillment of our most basic desires such as food, sex, sleep.  Why bother, if you have those?  But physical phenotypical degeneracy, orphanage, and many others of life's great tortures break the human out of the mere animal existence and allow him to either wither and die or to overcome and to ascend into the higher human level.

Physical phenotypical degeneracy could very well be a mechanism for natural selection for a man to be raised out of the animal realm, into the higher realm of information complexity, into the realm of "Genius".  When a man is born, he resembles a rough stone, but with constant stress, and refinement, the rough rock gets polished, and the rough stone is now transformed into a smooth pebble.

So on one hand, we do lose the genetic lottery and inherit undesirable physical phenotype and experience great suffering because of it; although in exchange we gain suffering that can free our minds, or cut the strings of the puppet master that is controlling us(selfish gene). On one end of the spectrum, I can see my self as the genetic failure, a being that was neglected by nature, abandoned by society, but I can also see, through the use of my own reason, and through a close examination of history, that the suffering that I had to endure, elevated me, or woken the conscious being out of the slumber. And this type of suffering, is behind all of the greatest minds in history, the world and human society wasn't elevated by countless millions of peoples, it was done by a couple hundred higher human beings throughout the span of human history, and all of these humans, shared a similar trait together, immeasurable suffering and overcoming, and ascent into the higher realm of personality, higher realm of perspective, higher realm of understanding.

So I propose, that incels, might be chosen minority group of humans by the subconscious force of nature, to undergo the test of great suffering, all in an attempt to break the shackles that bind their free will, so they could rise into the higher realm of beings.

Cleanthes once opined that the wicked(base) man is "like a dog tied to a cart(selfish gene), and compelled to go wherever it goes.

I will attempt to articulate in words what's it like to be an incel, but remember, words are empty and meaninglessness.  Words fail to communicate the complex patterns that the mind experiences, the dance and intensity of the flame of emotion that the being in time experiences in the phenomenological world. Just like simple abstracts like energy, mass, neurons, cells fail to communicate the true complexity of the phenomena that we call reality.These words only stand as a narrow abstract attempt to give us a vague general idea of  what is really happening, they are not and cannot be, by their very nature anything other than, narrow inaccurate abstracts of phenomenological experience, only offering us some distorted narrow attempt at representing reality and things found within it.

What's it like to be an incel?
---​

Imagine, standing on the edge of a cliff that spirals down into an endless abyss into a void of non existence, even without realizing the depth, or the magnitude of the fall, your being   instinctively recoils away from this abyss, you fall on the ground beneath your feet, on your side, your heart begins to beat uncontrollably, your body gets covered in sweat, your breathing becomes uncontrollable, you are short of breath...you experience something that is commonly referred to as vertigo. While on the side of the cliff, you can feel the pull, you can feel the vastness of the void... your whole body shivers, it senses something that your eyes, and your mind cannot fully comprehend.

Imagine a force, or a mechanism inside of your own being, a dance or a flame that has existed for eons, jumping from one form into another in order to preserve its existence, and now it too can sense the pull of the abyss, the void of non-existence. Just like you, it recoils, instinctively from this thing it cannot even grasp or understand.  It screeches out a cry, like a demon from the depths of hell, sensing his upcoming demise, sending shivers through your body, making the presence of the abyss known to you. Howls of hell that come from the demon deep inside of your own body. Every day I have to withstand the howls of the screeching demon that senses its own demise, the ever so present pull of the abyss.

Life is very short.  Why a rejection from a woman, or a life filled with constant rejection and further realization that you will never be desired or wanted, or have the ability to embrace a woman in a lovers grasp, is the greatest of all pains imaginable to man. The pain transcends your own being,  just like in the short poem, if we look past our individual selves, all of our ancestors that survived in the harshness of the world, the selfish gene that fought for its own existence for countless of eons.  All of that ends with us, the void of non-existence, the abyss is something that we carry deep inside of our hearts.  Life for men is not a journey of happiness and joy, and pleasure, I do not even know what these things mean, life as described by me or someone like me, would be described as enduring and overcoming, that which cannot be endured and overcome. 

Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that suffering reaches its supreme point. -Arthur Schopenhauer

Every day I live with the howls of the demon, trying to claw it's way out of my chest, with the constant overwhelming pull of the abyss, every single day of my life I have to overcome this, and now from the higher perspective I understand that I too am only am a cog in a huge mechanism, my life isn't anymore more special than anyone else's, I will get old and die just like everyone else, and I will be forgotten, the only difference is that my existence, the journey of life, I have faced alone, I've lived among the animals that despised my very existence, that I've contributed to the further advancement of humanity(however small the contribution)

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.  - Arthur Schopenhauer

I did not give up somewhere along the way, I've closely examined nature and reality to the best of my ability, and I've understood, humans actions are governed by self-interest and fear, even the self-interest isn't really the true "self" interest, it's just the interest of the selfish gene playing and manipulating the humans that are asleep.  

“…the greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble… They can never be solved, but only outgrown…What on a lower level had led to the wildest conflicts and to emotions full of panic, viewed from the higher-level of the personality now seems like a storm in a valley seen from a high mountaintop. This does not mean that the thunderstorm is robbed of its reality; it means that, instead of being in it, one is now above it.” (Carl Jung)

Starting a 1. The selfish gene, & 2. How valid do you think Nietzsche's theory on the Will to Power is? Is everything just struggling to gain power, as he saw it? Do you think Machiavelli is black pill, and required reading and possibly an addition to black/red pill

Nice reboot, you even got some pictures with it.

Nice, I wish people were more intellectual around these parts.

I'm sorry that happened to your mother. Even if you admit that your childhood was relatively carefree despite the fact, I suppose that your father may have been traumatized by the ordeal and it may have impacted your relationship with him.

As for your mention of epistemology and the question of a priori knowledge, have you watched the Foucault-Chomsky debate on human nature? What do you think of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis?

I would have to disagree with Aristotle's remarks on friendship. It does not cohere with your latter assertion that "it is the responsibility of the higher humans to protect the weak and the innocent against the forces of evil". Perhaps you could counteract my comment by stating that the second relationship is not one of friendship but guardianship. However, even if there was such a friendship where one transcended the intellectual/emotional/moral bounds of the other, would the relationship cease to be friendship and become one of responsibility? Is friendship merely a contract where parties of commensurate ability exchange social commodities?

If you are interested in exploring the notion of one unadulterated, eternal truth, you may enjoy hermetic texts such as the Kybalion. It has been a long time since I bothered with hermeticism but reading your post actually motivates me to further my literacy in this domain. Thanks.

good read, I may contest some points however

Tis is beautiful

Impressive. 30 minutes well spent. I wish more people could talk about this.

epic necrobump ngl

Deserves a bump no doubt. Didn't read , but the above users praised it