Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Trench Coat Triad (What if Elliot Rodger met Seung Cho)

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
I wonder what would it be like if ER and Cho met, ER is more like Eric in that he was sociopathy(like a psychopath but with neurotic behavior) but more like Dylan(Kike and White) being mixed race(ER was Chink and White). Cho was bipolar like Dylann but was not a mongrel.

I wonder what would it be like if ER and Cho met, ER is more like Eric in that he was sociopathy(like a psychopath but with neurotic behavior) but more like Dylan(Kike and White) being mixed race(ER was Chink and White). Cho was bipolar like Dylann but was not a mongrel.

You dishonnor me! Me rearry mad

You die now!

it would be fucking AWESOME
Cho would make plans since ER is low iq and they would go kill ER's family first since it was ER's plan at first then steal his dad's car and go CHOER

Cho would make plans since ER is low iq and they would go kill ER's family first since it was ER's plan at first then steal his dad's car and go CHOER
It would put a new meaning to Asian sensation! Maybe kill people with their poor writing skills. Who would provide the weapons Cho or ER
ER would probaly get the weapons since his family was loaded
ER would probaly get the weapons since his family was loaded

Last edited:
That would be a crossover more ambitious then infinity wars

First of all we need to think about how they would change each others' world view.
Cho was resentful about being bullied and generally treated terribly. He also hated rich people. ER was mad at Stacies and Chads in particular.

They might have hated each other. ER is a rich, priviliged fag in Cho's eyes, and Cho is an unworthy, ugly subhuman in ER's eyes.

ER could make Cho focus on Stacies and Chads, while Cho could discipline ER and teach him how to go ER. Cho was way more professional and methodical.
But this is just the best case scenario. Tbh, I'm glad they didn't meet. I think ER would have slowed down general Cho, he might have even killed Cho. ER did kill Asian incels.

Top 10 anime crossover episodes

First of all we need to think about how they would change each others' world view.
Cho was resentful about being bullied and generally treated terribly. He also hated rich people. ER was mad at Stacies and Chads in particular.

They might have hated each other. ER is a rich, priviliged fag in Cho's eyes, and Cho is an unworthy, ugly subhuman in ER's eyes.

ER could make Cho focus on Stacies and Chads, while Cho could discipline ER and teach him how to go ER. Cho was way more professional and methodical.
But this is just the best case scenario. Tbh, I'm glad they didn't meet. I think ER would have slowed down general Cho, he might have even killed Cho. ER did kill Asian incels.
Didn't ER worship Cho

This Cho dude looks really creepy on the pictures. You can tell that was a psycho. Elliot, on the other hand, always made really cool poses xD.

This Cho dude looks really creepy on the pictures. You can tell that was a psycho. Elliot, on the other hand, always made really cool poses xD.
Yikes Cho is sooooo creeppyy!! Like you can tell his personality is badd!! Elliot is so cutteeeee thoo haha he's kewl!!!

ER would’ve roasted CHO for being full Asian and not a glorious half European like him, then he wouldve stabbed him to death and continued with his embarrassment of a retribution where he got cucked by a door.

Whens this spinoff happening?

That would be absolutely Carnage with whatever Elliot fucked up in his plans Cho would outdo it with a great marksmanship and with Elliot trying a car ramming Cho would have planned a better massacre that would have involved a vehicle running into crowds while either Cho or Elliot was opening fire on a grand isle Vista college party an the poeple running out would be hit by the car, in theroy i think 80+ people would have died, interesting thread

It would be like batman and superman meeting

Its over when even incels think you are creepy

BTW, which of the known suspects (like ER, Cho, Minassian, YogaCel, etc.) were self-identifying incels?