Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tribalism may seem like a massive cope but it's not

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
★★★★
I'm living abroad at the moment and I've been here for nearly five years but last summer I went home for the first time in four years. My sister invited me to a Summer Solstice party with her friends. Although everyone except her boyfriend were complete strangers to me but I felt this strange connection with them that I haven't felt with any of the people here. We played this cool drinking game that involved driving nails into a tree stump. Of course I lost every single one of them so they got me really fucking drunk but they caught up later on. And then we had these deep conversations which revealed my power level but nonetheless no one got offended like a faggot even better some of them agreed with me. I was the last one who didn't blackout together with this ex-soldier guy with who I talked about all kinds of shit and I truly felt like I'm among my brethren. Since that day I feel like the reason why I'm so lonely is because none of the people here can relate to me. I'm alien, a no good outlander who needs to go back to his folk.

Sorry you got no reply