Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tried approaching foids today

esoteric

esoteric

agepilled
-
was too high inhib to go next to most of them, but for one i walked up to her and looked at her face and she just walked away from me and i ran off. if i were chad maybe she would've said a hello or maybe a whats up how are you

@inceldaygamer_

Don’t bother trying. They’re physically repulsed by low value men

Don't even bother with cold approach unless you are a 7 or above

You're lucky you weren't arrested.

Approaching women as an incel...ha...hahahah.....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHhhHhhhHhhahahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahHhHhhHhhHhahahHhHahahahahahhahHhHhHh...hm........hhaahaha....haaha............gonna kill myself

It actually baffles me how people just throw their inhibition out of the window and do this shit, I could never
Fair play, OP

Approaching women as an incel...ha...hahahah.....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHhhHhhhHhhahahahhahaahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahHhHhhHhhHhahahHhHahahahahahhahHhHhHh...hm........hhaahaha....haaha............gonna kill myself

i try approaching, talking, texting, etc.. everything basically.

but despite all my efforts i have 0 success

I don't even have any good spots near me to approach, not that it would work for me.

Cold approach is for above 6/10 looking. Next time, try indirect approach.

She saw you personality and ran away