Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tried getting sexual with my former teacher on FB

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I'm at the point where I just don't care about getting rejected by women anymore, so I messaged my former high school teacher on FB and tried getting her to fuck me or at least send nudes or something. I didn't exactly ask her to fuck me, but I kept asking her personal questions and semi-sexual things. She kinda just stopped kept acting "teacher-like" and eventually stopped replying. It's over. If some former high school football player 6'5 chad wanted to fuck her, she'd do it.

Dude what the fuck. Why?

If you are serious. This is pretty low inhib, congrats.

Ever find yourself in polite company and think to yourself "What if I did something crazy?" That's where I think this feeling comes from.
Yeah.. and I do stupid shit. But I know theres stuff I know not to do. Like hitting up old teachers for booty calls
I have nothing to lose. Next time I'll probably ask a cousin if she wants to fuck.
Proof or LARP

Yeah.. and I do stupid shit. But I know theres stuff I know not to do. Like hitting up old teachers for booty calls

Proof or LARP
I'll screenshot it when I charge my phone and then just use marker over the names

No man. Ya don’t want get prosecuted.

Good for you man on taking initiative.

Watch out for the rape accusations

Don't you wonder, though? What's the worst that could happen?

Why the fuck do you do this kind of shit?

Yes. As an existential nihilist with a bit of absurdist I ponder such things often

I don't know how I would reach out to any of my teachers, but I'm the kind of guy who would say some crazy shit to one of them just to see what their reaction would be.

I'll screenshot it when I charge my phone and then just use marker over the names
Show them haha. Blot out all places, times, names and faces though.
OP is a IDGAF legend

Being ugly causes you to be mentally ill. In a few years I'm going to end up like those old genetic shit neets in japan and get a sex doll then tape a picture of some anime girl on here head and call it my gf. Nuke the world. All this because were ugly.

Last edited:
Being ugly causes you to be mentally ill. In a few years I'm going to end up like those old genetic shit neets in japan and get a sex doll then tape a picture of some anime girl on here head and call it my gf. Nuke the world. All this because were ugly.
Yup ugliness is like a disease that slowly fucks up every aspect in your life

Good for you, man.

I still look back on my life and think: “If only I had hit on that girl.”

If you were chad she would have had no problem with the “conversation” about “relationships” getting “too personal.”
Yeah bro. Us incels might as well just try everything so bluepilled normans can stop saying "oh you just gotta keep trying". I'm going to cold approach every hot girl I see from now on and make a log of every rejection. Maybe I'll be able to fill a whole notebook. Then as an old man I can look through it and marvel at my failed attempts at ascending.

See you in detention

Direct and low inhib AF. Well done, OP.

I think you made a step in the right direction. Well done but maybe be more subtle next time and obviously just be chad if you want it to actually work.

I'm at the point where I just don't care about getting rejected by women anymore, so I messaged my former high school teacher on FB and tried getting her to fuck me or at least send nudes or something. I didn't exactly ask her to fuck me, but I kept asking her personal questions and semi-sexual things. She kinda just stopped kept acting "teacher-like" and eventually stopped replying. It's over. If some former high school football player 6'5 chad wanted to fuck her, she'd do it.
If you want, I can fire up my chad facebook account, change the location, fire away a few friend requests to plebs in the area on her friends list then add her as a mutual friend, and chadfish/farm the whore.

As a non chad, the only thing you should be doing is ldaring after coming home from your cubicle

I don't think you're dumb enough to have even thought that would work

That's low inhib af :feelskek:
Yeah bro. Us incels might as well just try everything so bluepilled normans can stop saying "oh you just gotta keep trying". I'm going to cold approach every hot girl I see from now on and make a log of every rejection. Maybe I'll be able to fill a whole notebook. Then as an old man I can look through it and marvel at my failed attempts at ascending.
You sure a based

Lowinhibmogs me

I wanna do the same to my middleschool teacher but im not low inhib enough tbh

Bro teach me your low inhib ways.

Damn. Women are assholes. Who does she think she is for not fucking you if you want to?

Oof, congrats on low-inhib, but cringe at that thread. No way that was going to end well.

The facts is if more guys were blunt like you and not orbiting cucks, foids wouldn’t be as stuck-up and fake as they are.