Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR tried it all and failed it all

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Being a NEETcel is my destiny.

Tried gymmaxxing but failed and came home half dead

Tried putting several job applications but got not even one single call back

Tried learning how to drive, failed and almost killed a child on a bike

Going to have to stay at home, occasionally cope with gym, vidya, food, alcohol, etc. See how long it keeps me apathetic

You're like me, a complete biological failure. A guy who has failed in everything he's tried. A truecel.

What happened? How did you end up half-dead?

I just get overly exhausted and come back all fucked up and feeling weird. It's like I'm steadily getting worse in every way with each passing day. Now I know for a fact that I'll never get any girl -- not even some landwhale or deformed 3ft midget.

Yeah. I def will. It's weird because I've been going to the gym since like 2012, but only recently I've been feeling exhausted. Maybe it's my shit diet. All I do is drink energy drinks all day

I am sure there is something you can do.

Yeah. I def will. It's weird because I've been going to the gym since like 2012, but only recently I've been feeling exhausted. Maybe it's my shit diet. All I do is drink energy drinks all day
Fucking shitty diet no wonder you feel like crap.

Welcome to the NEET/LDAR club. :feelsokman:

welcome to forum OP nice avi as well

It’s a better club to be in than the wageslave club from a peace of mind standpoint. Yes, there’s worrying about paying for your future but being humiliated and worked to the bone by overseers is worse.

Fucking shitty diet no wonder you feel like crap.
Yup. Trying to cut down on them though. Feeling worse every day.
It’s a better club to be in than the wageslave club from a peace of mind standpoint. Yes, there’s worrying about paying for your future but being humiliated and worked to the bone by overseers is worse.
Definitely, man. I had many jobs and got destroyed/humiliated/mogged at each one of them. This lifestyle I live now is boring, depressing, and makes me scared and anxious for my future, but it's more peaceful at least.

Yup. Trying to cut down on them though. Feeling worse every day.
Get a healty diet, gymmaxx, runmaxx. If you are NEET you have the time and it will keep you occupated, it's not good to rot 24/7.

Get a healty diet, gymmaxx, runmaxx. If you are NEET you have the time and it will keep you occupated, it's not good to rot 24/7.
Yeah, I'm thinking I will. Last thing I want is for there to be a chance of me succeeding, and I just waste it voluntarily rotting in bed. I just hate that I don't know how to drive and have to hitch a ride from a family member to the gym every day. I can tell that they're fucking sick of my leeching ass.

Yeah, I'm thinking I will. Last thing I want is for there to be a chance of me succeeding, and I just waste it voluntarily rotting in bed. I just hate that I don't know how to drive and have to hitch a ride from a family member to the gym every day. I can tell that they're fucking sick of my leeching ass.
How far away is it, and what is your main problem with driving? I only drive a scooter for now despite having a license valid for cars too because I find it much easier to handle and I am less afraid to hit people. It is also more dangerous for me though but I don't care.

Just

L
D
A
R

Being a NEETcel is my destiny.

Tried gymmaxxing but failed and came home half dead

Tried putting several job applications but got not even one single call back

Tried learning how to drive, failed and almost killed a child on a bike

Going to have to stay at home, occasionally cope with gym, vidya, food, alcohol, etc. See how long it keeps me apathetic
Can relate, its awful looking for a job Even when i got a call back the interviever was usually a woman so it was clear she's not going to hire me

Try visiting gandy.

Driving license is just a matter of trying again and again until you make it. Only limiting factor is $$.

t. driving license "chad" who failed his exam 5 times.

:feelsbadman:Welcome this is the last stop for genetic dead ends.

Welcome, Vermilioncore.

But remember, when chadlites and chads try they success because of their "Hard Work". Breathing, eating, exercising are so exhausting but well rewarded with permanent emotional and tons of pussy.

I tried gymmaxxing but hate it because of all the chads and stacies in my presence

Can relate, its awful looking for a job Even when i got a call back the interviever was usually a woman so it was clear she's not going to hire me
Yup, when I see a woman as the hiring manager, I immediately know it's over
I tried gymmaxxing but hate it because of all the chads and stacies in my presence
thats why I always go like an hour before it closes. I know an hour is nothing, but at least I get to avoid getting dominated by superior people
Welcome, Vermilioncore.
It's a bitter-sweet feeling to be here. Like, I finally find a place I belong, but it's a depressing find. :feelscry:

Fucking retard. Drinks energy drinks all day, wonders why he can't handle the gym. 70 IQ.