Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried Knaffe today

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
Disappointed, not bad but underwhelming

dont know what that is ngl

Kanafeh
Kanafeh is a traditional Arab dessert made with thin noodle-like pastry, or alternatively fine semolina dough, soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup, and typically layered with cheese, or with other ingredients such as clotted cream or nuts, depending on the region

Kanafeh is a traditional Arab dessert made with thin noodle-like pastry, or alternatively fine semolina dough, soaked in sweet, sugar-based syrup, and typically layered with cheese, or with other ingredients such as clotted cream or nuts, depending on the region
i probably wouldn't like it tbh

Kanafeh
Oh shit I know what your talking about, in Egyptian arabic its pronounced konahfah, and it's really not that good IMO. I thought you were talking about a drug at first tbh.

Ewww, i hate cheese.
Ewww