Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tried osrs

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
After all the "try osrs" memes floating around I finally decided to try it. Not so far in so far, but it definitely seems like a fun game. Thinking of getting membership.

Also, so that's where all the "tutorial island" memes come from.

Though I wouldn't even say Tutorial Island is an accurate representation of a foid's life, on Tutorial Island you still have to cook your own food, mine your own ore, etc. while foids get their orbiters to do it for them.

@Ritalincel sends you his thanks from the grave

Though I wouldn't even say Tutorial Island is an accurate representation of a foid's life, on Tutorial Island you still have to cook your own food, mine your own ore, etc. while foids get their orbiters to do it for them.
tbh..
I do hope he appeals.
same but i feel better chance of it being accepted if he waits a few more weeks

forced meme game
you should play a proper online RPG like

RIP @Ritalincel

Might have to give it a look

Osrs-membership=Extremely based choice

Old school Runescape is for real men.

The game aged horribly and isn't worth playing anymore.Even the community has moved on.

I haven't played in months but may pick it up again. I have probably created over a dozen accounts over a span of 4 years with my most valued one being a defence pure which in creating had me playing 10 hours a day for 3 weeks on end and now I don't even use it anymore because of the Serpentine Helm nerf (great for low level PKing)

I used to do bh and 325 pking in 2015-2017 but the pk community is dying

I do hope he appeals.
If he does he'll copy and paste someone else's appeal.

Writing a legitimate appeal of his own is an unthinkable level of high effort posting for him.

If he does he'll copy and paste someone else's appeal.

Writing a legitimate appeal of his own is an unthinkable level of high effort posting for him.
Brutal roast