Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Tried Sekiro. I can't understand the appeal of these games

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
I played for a while and it mostly just frustrated me. Then whenever I would finally defeat a hard boss that had been enraging me for however long, I felt more of a sense of relief that it was over rather than any kind of genuine joy. Can someone explain to me what part of this is supposed to be fun, and how?

yeah for us incels are lives are too challenging already. I beat sekiro by cheating with chest engine after being killed 100+ times on second boss

yeah for us incels are lives are too challenging already. I beat sekiro by cheating with chest engine after being killed 100+ times on second boss
I don't see the appeal in that either

Satisfaction from completing difficult games.

I understand the appeal but im not into such games

Satisfaction from completing difficult games.

I understand the appeal but im not into such games
If it's doing something unpleasant for the satisfaction of completing it then why the fuck wouldn't you just complete some irl pain in the ass task that will actually give you real rewards?

That's why I play old games.

New shit is too grindy and uncreative.

Yakuza Kiwami bosses are very difficult as well, I'm on the verge of giving up and just watching a walkthrough.
Maby I just suck at games.

It's becuase you suck ass and need to get good. Stay gay and stay lame, furry faggot.

If it's doing something unpleasant for the satisfaction of completing it then why the fuck wouldn't you just complete some irl pain in the ass task that will actually give you real rewards?
Rewards irl don't always scale to what u put in, or the goals n instructions to tasks r not clear. Tats y games r so appealing to males I guess.

It's becuase you suck ass and need to get good. Stay gay and stay lame, furry faggot.
That doesn't explain how it becomes fun. Even when I beat the bosses there is no pleasure in it, as said.

Don't know either, I hate Dark Souls, The Surge and all similar games.
Dark souls has an interesting atmosphere and lore. I can see the appeal just in that, at least. But, yeah, I don't like its gameplay either.

I enjoyed all of the fromsoft games that I've played but they're really not for every body.
That's probably a good thing though because to many games now a days want to appeal to everyone and dumb down there older mechanics to draw people in who where never going to play it in the first place.

Learn the way of the sword, son.
git gud

sekiro is one my favorite games of all time. you got filtered