Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tried tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
0 matches , ahhhhhhhh

Same buddy boyo, it’s over.

Heh once I got 25 matches. I was so excited until I remembered that was my chadfishing phone. Phones all look and feel alike these days.

I haven't wasted my time with Tinder for years now. On the exceptionally rare occasion where I'd actually get a conversation, when it came to trying to arrange a date, the girl was suddenly non-committal. I'm not giving any more validation to time wasters.

lol

should have tried to approach or make friends in the summer of 2012, the last summer before tinder

Predictable outcome. Well, not entirely. There are always bots, catfishers and e whores.

did you try showering in your pic?

I got a match... it was a bot.

Delete it
Women get way more validation already

imagine expecting something else

lol

should have tried to approach or make friends in the summer of 2012, the last summer before tinder
That's when I extensively tried the online game, didn't get me anywhere tbh. Messaged many hundreds of foids and either got rejected or just completely ignored by all of them. Can't imagine how hard it must be to find a willing foid off of Tinder, I'm guessing you'd have to be a Greek god.

You should shower your phone bro#

I was 11 at that time , plus I live in the 3rd world
well everyone super young definitely had an excuse, I don't, I was just focusing on my first job as well as I could and being presentable, thinking that "something will happen"

typical bluepilled retard

That's when I extensively tried the online game, didn't get me anywhere tbh. Messaged many hundreds of foids and either got rejected or just completely ignored by all of them. Can't imagine how hard it must be to find a willing foid off of Tinder, I'm guessing you'd have to be a Greek god.
you're a real fighter tbh, i was still a bluepilled retard outside the politics sphere, up until 2014 or so

I haven't wasted my time with Tinder for years now. On the exceptionally rare occasion where I'd actually get a conversation, when it came to trying to arrange a date, the girl was suddenly non-committal. I'm not giving any more validation to time wasters.

One went on and on for 3 months!!! Because she lived nearby, no kids and a surgery tech I naturally thought she be worth the wait. When asking her about coffee meetup at public place, she says she wasn’t in her ‘conform zone’ yet, ugh! A few weeks later she mentions lunch with her girlfriends and ‘happy hour’ then ghosts me forever.

Tfu on tinder,. only old femoids

Welcome to the club

Even if you get a match its a bot or a missclick. Tinder is what installed the blackpill in me forever.