Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tried to blackpill reddit on the importance of genetics

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
>Reddit

should have mentioned you're a nigger or LGBT saying that, otherwise that's a big yikes

those soys won't be able to change your mind they'll just reeeeeeee in the comments

Can't comprehend how a person could be this dumb and pathetic, reddit really needs to get nuked.
I've come to this conclusion with the birthpill
You were born to either SLAY / CUCK / SLAVE. Destined from your birth preset, since day one.

>blackpill reddit
that was your first mistake.
too be fair you did come off a bit defeatist so its easy to counter that "just try bro".
I would have said "I done everything I can to better myself yet some people who don't even try get all the attention" or something of that nature.

Jesus so many "muh personality" and cherrypicking survivorship bias in those comments. Giga soy indeed.

I shouldn't have been to reddit in the first place
You already knew what would happen jfl

That’s the most cucked place possible

Look at the exceptions and believe it to be the rule theory.

Fucking braindead delusional cunts. They're arguing against how looks, height and intelligence aren't determined by genetics.

Amazing how neckbeards turn anti-science as science starts proving how shit genetics they have.

Why are you trying to Blackpill soy cucks jfl for them we can have so much fun times reading the anecdotes they post about their cucked lives.

wouldnt have been removed if u claimed to be a bisexual female

I liked your argument with the supposed geneticist about there not being reliable ways to measure intelligence. A high priest of scientism in training.

IQ correlates heavily, in the West, with financial success, educational attainment, not having children out of wedlock, never declaring bankruptcy, not being addicted to drugs, not getting in car accidents, not going to prison and many other life outcomes. IQ is also highly heritable and can be consistently measured. Maybe it isn't some abstract, platonic notion of "intelligence," like this guy seems to be reaching for, but it's certainly something.

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/changemyview.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.
Redditsoy3

you're even more retarded than redditors for trying to blackpill them

Those fuckers will always be in a state of denial, waste of time.