Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tried to get therapy - it’s a waste of time

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
So I sought out some therapy some time ago in order to get my shit sorted out but it was an absolute waste of time.

The first therapist I saw was a woman. She was ethnic and young. She just let me do all the talking after asking me questions, and I got the impression that she wasn’t even concerned with listening to my answers. When I asked her for advice she told me that the therapy that she offered “didn’t include that” and I needed some other sort of therapy.

The second therapist I went to was right in the middle of the city. How is a socially anxious, depressed, agoraphobic individual like myself supposed to muster up the energy and resources to go to this place when it is filled with people who I try my hardest to avoid? I went to a session then I stopped going after I felt it was utterly useless. This therapist was a woman also.

I never went to see the third therapist as they sent me back to the exact same place as the second therapist.

TL;DR: Therapy is a waste of time. It’s either the wrong type of therapy or it requires you to put yourself out there and travel long distances for something that probably won’t improve your life.

Therapy is for people want to feel like they’re doing something to solve their problems when in reality they’re doing nothing.

Very brutal brother. There is no solution for being a truecel and therapy is bullshit. Normies are quick to suggest therapy because they know they can't help.

Have soys and foids rid of your evil inkwell toxic personality theory

Therapy only works for people who just need someone to listen.
But our situation is worse than that.
We can go to therapy for a thousand years and talk about our problem but it will never be solved

Therapy is for people want to feel like they’re doing something to solve their problems when in reality they’re doing nothing.
tbhtbh. either that or they basically just pay someone to be a quasi "friend" who just listens to you complain. I remember being in a psych class of mine (I accidentally did a psych major 101 course instead of the one for non psych majors :feelstastyman:) and the professor literally said you aren't supposed to give advice as a therapist jfl. Its literally advised to say as little as possible and "let the client work through it themselves". Complete fucking joke. Its literally paying hundreds of dollars to talk to someone who could be replaced with a chat bot.

We can go to therapy for a thousand years and talk about our problem but it will never be solved
I guess there’s no cure for inceldom.

tbhtbh. Therapy was literally invented for low- symptom depression, upper class house wives who just wanted someone to talk to. Its for them or people with severe mental deformities/mental illness (like people with schizophrenia, but even then they need a psychiatrist more than a psychologist). Its not for people with legit problems like incels.

Waste of time and money, I wish i did spend those money for hookers, when I was just 20 and with a super dick. Wasted for an idiot who was pretending to listen and never said anything useful, only gave me venlafaxina that made my dick slow down. I stopped it after 6 months.

Waste of time and money, I wish i did spend those money for hookers, when I was just 20 and with a super dick. Wasted for an idiot who was pretending to listen and never said anything useful, only gave me venlafaxina that made my dick slow down. I stopped it after 6 months.
I'm stopping venlafaxin too, can't get enjoyable orgasms at all

i came to the conclusion that therapy is for foids and homosexuals (hence why it's shilled and fetishised by these demographics) because both of these groups seek validation and attention which is why most therapists will only deal with minor things like anxiety and are ill-equipped to actually handle real mental illnesses. i did 4 years of therapy before i just stopped going because it was a waste of time for me, the only thing i ever enjoyed about going was sitting in the waiting room perving on foids as they came in and sat down to wait. i'm thinking of maybe going to a men's shed (a community type of thing for men) because i feel such an environment would prove to have more power than l*ftoid quack theories ever will.

Therapy is a joke my female psychologist said height does not matter and that all physical flaws are in my head

Therapy is a joke my female psychologist said height does not matter and that all physical flaws are in my head
Amusing. Just ignore all physical flaws that might get you down, im sure that will make the sad thoughts go away. What a useless psychologist.

Psychology is a pseudoscience itself lol. AHALT (all humans are like that)

I'd recommend therapy if you can get it courtesy of the tax payer useful for applying for disabilitybux since you need documentation showing you're actually mentally ill beyond hope

Therapy works for normies going through a rough patch.

It's not equipped to deal with real issues like the one's we have with soyciety or real mental illness.

TL;DR: Therapy is a waste of time. It’s either the wrong type of therapy or it requires you to put yourself out there and travel long distances for something that probably won’t improve your life.

The problem is, that you have to take public transportation as a grown up man.

Physical flaws are reality because they are physical. Just lol at female therapists.

The problem is, that you have to take public transportation as a grown up man.

Physical flaws are reality because they are physical. Just lol at female therapists.
Or get your mother to take you to therapy which is extremely emasculating as an adult male.

Or get your mother to take you to therapy which is extremely emasculating as an adult male.

This is indeed fucking emasculating. I just cannot anymore, really.

Saw some man in his 30's being led into the clinic by his mother which was extra emasculating since it was entirely staffed by females

Therapy is useless. Welcome back brocel

Don't waste your money in that

the only therapy for incels is plastic surgery