Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tried to make eye contact today with roastie

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Stopped by the mall just to grab some food and leave. On my way to the food court I passed a fat milf with tattoos, figured she’s not Stacy so I might as well try to get some eye contact. When I passed her she COMPLETELY averted her eyes as if I was the sun. Fat pig.

Later on the way out I lold when i witnessed some bommercel yell at some young fat ugly girl in tight revealing clothes to lose some weight:lul:

I have difficulty maintaining eye contact with anyone in general.

I have difficulty maintaining eye contact with anyone in general.
I am/was the same but after 9 months on test I have become more aggressive and more more low inhib.

I am/was the same but after 9 months on test I have become more aggressive and more more low inhib.
You taking estrogen blockers to prevent gyno?

Stopped by the mall just to grab some food and leave. On my way to the food court I passed a fat milf with tattoos, figured she’s not Stacy so I might as well try to get some eye contact. When I passed her she COMPLETELY averted her eyes as if I was the sun. Fat pig.
You didn't hold frame long enough

Later on the way out I lold when i witnessed some bommercel yell at some young fat ugly girl in tight revealing clothes to lose some weight:lul:
low inhib boomer ngl

Dont have eyes. Cant see shit.