Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [TRIGGER WARNING] Confession

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
There was a guy(chad), who I constantly talked with. He told me about his gf and how he got her. He was casually talking with her and then said: I love you. She said: oh, (name of that person), and fucking kissed him. Then they became a couple. It just fucking blows my mind how easy it is for chads to take foids. That's why I will never forgive them

Chad always wins

It's funny how simple love/relationships are but since most men can't use it to their advantage it seems rly hard and complicated for everyone

Chad only things

OP was the girl. Thats the confession.

yea it's easy af for chads bro nothing new

Meanwhile when her looksmatch did the same thing, she called the cops.

Chad can get all girls he wants with no effort

Chad will always win no matter what

Meanwhile an average looking guy has to compensate with money and status and for ugly guys even that's not enough

There was a guy(chad), who I constantly talked with. He told me about his gf and how he got her. He was casually talking with her and then said: I love you. She said: oh, (name of that person), and fucking kissed him. Then they became a couple. It just fucking blows my mind how easy it is for chads to take foids. That's why I will never forgive them

Great personality on display here. Fuck soyciety for constantly lying to us about what women want. They want to prep bluepilled slaves and have them lined up so that 30+ yr old disease ridden roasties can have their pick.

Oh yes. another LE CHAD FREN thread.

You should be banned for that gay title alone

It's not chads fault.He didn't choose to be attractive.Women are the ones exclusively dating up.

But you constantly talked to him?
What kind of logic is that?? Yes, I was talking with him about foids, but that doesn't mean that I like him. I hate chads more than most of this forum

It's funny how simple love/relationships are but since most men can't use it to their advantage it seems rly hard and complicated for everyone

It’s crazy. Relationships and hook ups are not supposed to be complicated or hard to attain. We’ve seen it time and time again. It’s so simple yet it’s so out of reach for us but we know why.

What kind of logic is that?? Yes, I was talking with him about foids, but that doesn't mean that I like him. I hate chads more than most of this forum
What do you mean what kind of logic is that? Why would you hate someone you "constantly talk" to? That makes no sense.

What do you mean what kind of logic is that? Why would you hate someone you "constantly talk" to? That makes no sense.
Okay, you are trolling. No one can be this stupid

Okay, you are trolling. No one can be this stupid
???? "There was a guy(chad), who I constantly talked with"
"I hate chad, I hate this had and I hate chad more than anyone on this forum"

I don't get it if you're memeing around but I don't think I'm the wrong one here pal.

???? "There was a guy(chad), who I constantly talked with"
"I hate chad, I hate this had and I hate chad more than anyone on this forum"

I don't get it if you're memeing around but I don't think I'm the wrong one here pal.
he's a retarded fakecel "i hate chad more than anyone on this forum" lmao he's larping

Redpill PUA fags on suicide watch.

It seems that his personality was on point.

Tbh I don't mind Chad going into relationship, I just don't like when they are goining for more than 1 foid.