Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Triggered by seeing a Stacy who rejected me

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
Okay, so there's this absolute prime Stacy who works at my local mall - blonde, hugely attractive face, great figure (she's got curves but not fat at all) - easily 8/10 at least. I approached her a while ago and she rejected me. Out of nearly 200 girls I've approached, she's easily one of the hottest. I got a semi just from shaking her hand (inb4 :chad:, I literally had to say "can I shake your hand?" before she reluctantly did so).

Today I waited for her to come out of her work when her shop closed. I had no intention of interacting with her in any way...I was just hoping to get a decent view of her nice curvy ass in her tight jeans to use as fap material. I saw her come out of the shop with her male colleague and the two of them walked off, so I followed at a safe distance. I ended up following them down the street at a distance - I don't really know why as I couldn't get close enough to get a good view of her ass, but when I tried to walk away it just felt fucking devastating knowing I'll never get anything close to that. She can have any guy she wants, whereas it doesn't matter if I approach 200, 500 or even 1,000 girls - I'll never get anyone close to her.

I think I usually deal with inceldom about as well as can be expected, but this fucking hit me like a ton of bricks. FUUUUUUUUUCK. Is it really that much to ask? I've approached nearly 200 girls and can't even get a fucking date.

Before anyone calls me stupid/deluded for approaching a Stacy, I've also approached many girls who were my looksmatch and even some below. They were no more receptive. "Just lower your standards, bro!" is a meme.

FUUUUUCK. That crushing feeling, seeing her walk away, knowing I can never get anything like that no matter how hard I try.

Half of the girls you approached will be selling their pussy on facebook in 5 years.

Today I waited for her to come out of her work when her shop closed. I had no intention of interacting with her in any way...I was just hoping to get a decent view of her nice curvy ass in her tight jeans to use as fap material.

It has to stop.

Unless you want to become a local legend stop following her around.
You haven't been through hell until you become a target normies are allowed to hate openly.
The ass is not worth it

Imagine approaching a Stacy.

how good looking was the guy she was with?

how good looking was the guy she was with?
Distinctly average. After leaving work together they walked down the street, so he may be her boyfriend; if so he's punching well above his weight.

Why would you even approach an 8/10

Why would you even approach an 8/10
Because I found her very attractive...?

As I've said many times, in my experience less attractive girls are no more receptive. I'm not any more likely to get a below average looking girl than a Stacy.

Because I found her very attractive...?

As I've said many times, in my experience less attractive girls are no more receptive. I'm not any more likely to get a below average looking girl than a Stacy.
Spend $150,000 on surgery.

Learn PUA :soy:

And you might I repeat MIGHT get to share a landwhale with two cucks:

Cuckthreesome

If only I were Chad and got to have sex with any hot girl I find off the street/mall.