Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRP are fucking coping cucks.

VST

VST

Banned
-
As title says TRP is full of fucking copers, just go on their shitty subreddit and you'll find that half the posts on there are fucking novels, they are fucking stretched out with no substance and most of them can be summed up in 2-3 sentences even though most of them are total bullshit anyways.
They try to analyse female behaviour by fucking picking out shit Chad does but they fail to realise that THEY'LL NEVER BE A CHAD, Most of them are fucking coping 5/10s thinking they'll get a 7/10 if they start being confident and get a fucking haircut. They cherrypick what females are attracted to so it could be applied to them, yet they always forget that women will always lust over a 8-9/10+.

The red pill should be renamed to the cope pill.

Yup. They really need a tldr. They are coping hard but atleast they recognise female nature

Yup. They really need a tldr. They are coping hard but atleast they recognise female nature

Except they don't recognize female nature. If they did, they'd realize that PUA is fucking bullshit.

They claim the male peak age for SMV is 35 and that the 25 year old women will COME TO YOU!

Except they don't recognize female nature. If they did, they'd realize that PUA is fucking bullshit.
They got 50 percent of the story right about women being hypergamous and seeking alpha men with money and status. They are just coping too hard to accept looks theory

PUA is mostly bullshit for sure, confidence is another thing..

They claim the male peak age for SMV is 35 and that the 25 year old women will COME TO YOU!
That is literally the funniest part of TRP. They think that "The Wall" only affects women lmao.

PUA is mostly bullshit for sure, confidence is another thing..

Confidence is cope.

You can't have confidence without already being successful with women.

Confidence is the result of success

Success is not the result of confidence

That is literally the funniest part of TRP. They think that "The Wall" only affects women lmao.

So many guys were like “the silver fox” has it pretty good. Maybe at 55, they think you can’t slay anymore?

Confidence is cope.

You can't have confidence without already being successful with women.

Confidence is the result of success

Success is not the result of confidence
that´s stupid. i´ve know and have known several people who had confident before they got laid. nowhere near everyone, but i´ve seen it several times.

that´s stupid. i´ve know and have known several people who had confident before they got laid. nowhere near everyone, but i´ve seen it several times.

If they got laid it wasn't becuase they were confident

Let this confidence meme die alraedy

The redpill subreddit was awesome a few years ago

now it's filled with 80% BLOG ADVERISEMENTS disguised as FAKE "posts" and "reports"

I even got banned there for calling the major "blog posters" there snake oil salesmen

The "red pill" in my name really only refers to an understanding of the true nature of women. As a "community" though I've always known TRP are just coping ITG's and ogres.

redpill was the original incels, it used to be good and trigger the reddit plebs so bad.

Now incels and mgtow are better, but as long as everyone is starting to open their eyes to degenerate retarded femoids then it's good.

redpill was the original incels, it used to be good and trigger the reddit plebs so bad.

Now incels and mgtow are better, but as long as everyone is starting to open their eyes to degenerate retarded femoids then it's good.

Reddit is triggered by whatever the most blackpilled sub is at the moment. When it was forever alone, reddit would target them even though they never really hated women.

Reddit is triggered by whatever the most blackpilled sub is at the moment. When it was forever alone, reddit would target them even though they never really hated women.

That's both hilarious and sad, most people on ForeverAlone are just people who are wallowing in misery but not necessarily hostile or even mad, just very depressed about their situation, but passive about it, at least from what I've seen there.

That's like kicking and abusing a dog that's already gone through years and years of hardcore abuse

redpill then was good, now it is just the blue pill with outer red coverings, the blackpill is the true red pill

TRP is basically what happened when the PUA community hit their 30s and needed to rebrand

Of course. They are disgusting copers.

They are right about women but fail to realize that looksmaxing through hitting the gym and acting confident doesn't work for everyone. For some people it might work but for truecels it won't work.

Really? The hated on FA?? What did they say? link me a post

They think that there is some sort of complex formula to attracting women, when all it really comes down to is physical attraction.
I've never seen so much cope in a single place.

Yeah, same with MGTOW. They're TFLers/incels in denial.