Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRP's comedy gold mine for the day : "How to be a Man"

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There's a great top post right now titled, "Just Fuck Her" by /u/RasputinGame (Check it out if you haven't already). Our young Chad in training has learned the hard way that over thinking things can lead us to questioning our desires, which can leave us filling regretful on missed opportunities we feel like we should have taken. He gives us some solid advice, "Just fuck her."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now being a man is almost just as simple. It's not as simple as, "Just be a man", but it is as simple as, "Just do what you want." However it's not as simple to enact this philosophy for the following reasons:[/font]
  1. Fear: If you're not comfortable with rejection and getting turned down, then a big reason for not doing what you want is fear of consequences. There could be any number of consequences for your desires (being rejected etc...) and many people simply aren't willing to accept the consequences that comes with taking what you want. People are afraid of how people will react, think, and what they will say about them once their true desires are known. This leads to >
  2. Denial: Many men simply aren't honest with themselves and what they want. For fear out of rejection, judgement, religion, or any number of things their true wants are buried deep in their ass where they are able to ignore the pain of castrating themselves and constantly holding themselves back from the things they really want to do. Many men feel like they shouldn't want something, or that whatever they want is unacceptable so they tell themselves that they shouldn't want whatever it is they want (no matter how important it is to them). Doing this for a couple of years (or decades) will really fuck someone up and make it extremely difficult to determine a person truly wants.
  3. Uncertainty: This could be from feeling that you must be forced to chose between a limited number of options, or you really might have a tough decision on your hand. Either way, issues can become complicated and doing "the right thing" isn't always 100% clear.
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]of course there are other reasons, but these are the main ones I'm going to focus on.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Young Chads,[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am confident that once you are willing to take responsibility and are willing to face the consequences for your desires and the actions required to actualize them, that naturally you will, "Just do what you want to."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So Bitter is being a man really as simple as doing what you want?[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Really it is. Here at TRP we love to over conceptualize and spend too much time thinking and not enough time doing. I've heard hundreds of people say, "I think to much", but I've never heard once, "I do too much for myself" from an actualized man.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There's another great post by /u/grogbottle that explains some of the consequences of not doing you want, but they go deeper than that.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Let's play a simple thought experiment game. I am the captain of the ship and you are a new crew member, you ask me a simple question:[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Alright captain what do you want me to do[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And I respond with:[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]uhhh I don't know[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]At this point I've made you question my competence as the captain and the leader of our ship. You do the same thing when you give say anything less than exactly what you want to the women in your life.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It boils down to this: If I can't be honest enough with myself to say what I want from you as the ships captain, how can I be honest with you on any meaningful level? If I can't tell myself what I want, how could I ever tell you what I want?[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A woman's only job is to do whatever it is you want her to do. She's at her happiest when she's doing what you want her to do. Let her please you, let her satisfy you. Just tell her what you want. Be a man, do what you want to do.[/font]

sauce: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7wpj3y/how_to_be_a_man/

JFL at the whole thing. This is some comedy gold. 

I laughed my arse off on the whole "chad in training" bullshit. Chads are born, not made, that's for starters. 

Also LEL at all the overthinking and all the verbal diarrhea.  

JFL at anyone who takes these dorks seriously and unironically reads TRP in order to learn "how to become a man". just fucking kill yourself bro.