Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trucel copes with math

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

meanwhile brainlet chad can't even solve 2+?=4 and gets laid everyday

StackExchange is literally an incel safehaven. I'm surprised there's not incel subforums on there.

I wish I could cope with math.

StackExchange is literally an incel safehaven. I'm surprised there's not incel subforums on there.
only for high IQ giga copers though, their strict post requirements system ensures that normies, foids and brainlets won't infilitrate them

meth would be a better cope, he should just walterwhitemax tbh

I wish I could cope with math.
Same, I would feel better about being ugly if I was legitametly intelligent since then I wouldn't be a complete genetic failure.

Tbh he is living the life. Where the universe took from his looks, it gave back 10x in his brain.
Would be nice to feel like I'm contributing to human knowledge.
Yeah, that would be nice. It's true that the hard work of intelligent mathematicians and scientists benefits the current system, but, assuming a complete scientific regression doesn't happen, it also benefits all future systems. There is at least the potential for a future in which the suffering of incels (or maybe even all suffering) is alleviated. I wish I could contribute to the collective knowledge of humanity for that reason.

man what the fuck its over for this guy

He's just a regular unattractive oldcel who's trying to do something that's actually productive. Why post him here? What if you got posted here under the title "look at this trucel"? Would you enjoy that?

He's just a regular unattractive oldcel who's trying to do something that's actually productive. Why post him here? What if you got posted here under the title "look at this trucel"? Would you enjoy that?

I don't care moral faggot.

C'mon. Don't be a dick.. no reason to post this shit here

I’m glad that he’s found something he enjoys. I don’t see the problem.

I hope you get posted here and it drives you to commit suicide, you stupid fucking cunt.
Why are you so triggered by this? ppl here post shit about hammy and blackops2cel all the time so what difference does this make? Not that I condone this or anything.

doesn't look that bad, average. his profile mogs me hard

Why are you so triggered by this? ppl here post shit about hammy and blackops2cel all the time so what difference does this make? Not that I condone this or anything.
I'm against hammyposting too and have expressed my feelings towards it before. No one including the mods seems to give a fuck about it.

Thats how i used to cope tbh. Pretty much one of the only subjects im good at

I hope you get posted here and it drives you to commit suicide, you stupid fucking cunt.
Not that I was convinced, but this clearly shows you don't care for what you say. A complete contradiction.

Go virtuesignal on reddit, faggot.

i could use meth to cope but not math

i could use meth to cope but not math
B1D6FC67 265D 4BAD BA67 4F0DCF59D576

His balding hair is a fibnonacci spiral :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: born to be a mathcel.

High tier math is a pretty good cope. Gotta earn that money when young, driven, and eager to prove yourself to others, though. If you do not get into a management position then it'll be over for you fairly quickly. I think this is what happened to this mathcel, which is why he had to go back to teaching.

I thought most foids were sapiosexual, aren't they throwing themselves at him?

calculates me

I'm against hammyposting too and have expressed my feelings towards it before. No one including the mods seems to give a fuck about it.
victims of lookism also engage in lookism, it's just one of the contradictions you have to come to terms with in life.

Without high iq academia/researchcels like this we would still be shitting in pits. I have a lot of respect for any guy who works hard and does something high iq like him

Without high iq academia/researchcels like this we would still be shitting in pits. I have a lot of respect for any guy who works hard and does something high iq like him

He's white and I guarantee he heightmogs me. All in all, I get mogged by 3 points