Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel European Trait: Asian and Indian women don't even want you

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Yes, you guys who are Asian and Indian, you're getting ignored by your own women in the West, but think of this, imagine being of European ancestry, in Western country, and Asian and Indian women still don't want you.

No women wants me, I am too ugly :kys: :kys: :kys:

Why would they want a white incel when they have easy access to chad on their phone.

Indeed very brutal. Ethnic femoid egos have transcended dating ugly white guys. Only 5/10 normies and up now, even if they are complete uggos. They need to be on a leash asap.

I don't even think I'll be considered European in Asia since those retards think European = blonde hair and blue eyes.

Why would they want a white incel when they have easy access to chad on their phone.

No way man JBW is totally legit.

An ugly white incel told me so

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

Yeah I'm ugly as fuck no woman wants me what else is new

Yes, you guys who are Asian and Indian, you're getting ignored by your own women in the West, but think of this, imagine being of European ancestry, in Western country, and Asian and Indian women still don't want you.
If I was a jbw and couldn't get a noodle or curry I would legit billionairemax or rope, I wouldn't hang around on this forum

Because of people like Mark Zuckerberg, noodlewhores think they all deserve to be with someone whos at the very least a billionaire now.

What's worse is his wife is ugly so ALL noodlewhores will think they can copy her

and your dutch genes coudn't overlap your sephardic genes (dark eye and hair color)?
Nope. My Dutch side doesn't even have blonde hair, they have brown hair and light brown eyes.
I got dark hair and dark brown eyes.