Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: Never had your post pinned on incels.co

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Only trucels can relate to this. Mods will pick their favourite members (fakecels) and only pin their posts. Even if you make 100x better posts.

Sometimes the mods will move your post to offtopic because they want to silence all the trucels and let larpers run wild

inb4 this gets moved to offtopic

it because your posts suck i think

i have a feeling that this Thread will get moved

Can relate to this.

I didn't know you could've gotten anyone's post pinned to be honest.

Brutal. Even black pilled mods pick the better looking incels. There is no victory for trucels :feelsrope:

Yeah I can deeply relate with this tbh, I never get my threads pinned.

Sometimes the mods will move your post to offtopic because they want to silence all the trucels and let larpers run wild
It's because you post OffTopic threads lol.

Yeah I can deeply relate with this tbh, I never get my threads pinned.
So many ingenious threads by you and yet none of them have been pinned.
This is a crime tbh.

So many ingenious threads by you and yet none of them have been pinned.
This is a crime tbh.
I know, this injustice against me will not go unpunished. Mark my intellectually exalted words.

Maybe one day

Daily Reminder that NEETard is a larper

Not really, just make a thread saying you despise Elliot Rodger and it'll be pinned in no time

Legend says if you get pinned you're a truecel for life and there's no ascension

That's more a low IQ trait most of the time

But since @Edmund_Kemper has so much shit pinned now I don't even know if I can say that seriously

That's more a low IQ trait most of the time

But since @Edmund_Kemper has so much shit pinned now I don't even know if I can say that seriously
Only like 1 or 2 of my posts have been pinned

Relatable. But I also don't make many posts. Don't know what to say.

I can relate. Just like in real life, my posts don't stand out because I'm just a face in the crowd.

Only trucels can relate to this. Mods will pick their favourite members (fakecels) and only pin their posts. Even if you make 100x better posts.

I’ve never been pinned either, I prefer not to be though, the same thread being notified can get very annoying.

Exactly.

Never made a thread so can't relate

I know, this injustice against me will not go unpunished. Mark my intellectually exalted words.
I have repeatedly read your intellectually exalted words in the hope that it will inspire me to create a post of the standard of intellectual wisdom required to be pinned on incels.co.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back