Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: When you think you got a message

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

Bonus trucel trait: You get nervous when you get a notification on your phone (and have no idea why you get nervous)

I would get 1 notification a year from social media on my phone. If I was lucky. Yet toilets had 1 million snapchat scores, 1000 likes one each photo on instagram and facebook etc. Such greed. Why are the Chads despite being so "nice" (lol) not talking to me but rather Stacy's :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: @Personalityinkwell

I can not relate.

When I get a notification on .co my dick gets hard

All the fucking time it drives me insane, I think it’s my oneitis but nope fucking battery SHIT FUCKER

Lol same, me receiving a message from someone on social media is pretty rare, I've been baited many times to only find out it's some news article alert or the battery bring low. Brutal tbh :feelsbadman:

I would get 1 notification a year from social media on my phone. If I was lucky. Yet toilets had 1 million snapchat scores, 1000 likes one each photo on instagram and facebook etc. Such greed. Why are the Chads despite being so "nice" (lol) not talking to me but rather Stacy's :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: @Personalityinkwell

My score is less than 1000 on snapchat. Never ever got a message from a foid on facebook

When I get notifications from my favorite Youtubers I get happy.

I hate WhatsApp notification coz my workplace forces me to add them.

Everytime I get a notification I dread if it's from my boss.

I get messages from work, co-workers and hookers if I made an appointment. So I am always excited too then I get a message.

Happened to me literally right before opening this thread.

SAINT TRUECEL TRAIT: not having a phone

My only notifications are YouTube uploads
My score is less than 1000 on snapchat. Never ever got a message from a foid on facebook
I grinded hard in school and could only get to 10k.

I have NO fucking idea how these zoomer kids are averaging 500k. That just blows my mind, everything about that sentence.

same, I always hope it's one of the lolis that know my number but nope, bank transaction from yesterday :feelsrope:

Real trucels use android.

Yup after i would do long swiping sessions on dating apps id prey the notification was a match but it never was, only random shit such as the pic showed in the OP

When I get a text and it’s just the phone company reminding me of my bill or subway sending me the weekly coupon.

Truecel trait: You have no social media on your phone and the only contacts on your phone are your family, teachers, and boss.

In my case its just my family because I am a disabled NEET.