Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucels, which is your biggest physical flaw? (Poll)

Biggest aesthetic flaw

• Eye area

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Frame

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Height

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Wrist Size

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Asymmetry

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Race

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Nose

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Skull shape

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Ears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mouth

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Ok don't kill me I know most of here are truecel because of accumulated bad features and not by one flaw in itself, but I still want to know what's your bigger one.

Mine it's by far my godawful eye are and bug eyes, if I had hunter eyes I would be 3/10 or failed normie to say the least. The second one would be my skull shape ngl my forehead and head are weird af and I don't even look human jfl.

Race cuz it can account for every feature I have

I HATE MY SHORT HEIGHTTT.

Skin: acne scars.

I also forgot to put in jawline and chin but it didn't let me to include more

>Frame :soy:

may as well put NT or personality

Height and dicksize tbh

I can choose every one of them jfl other than frame

i am fucking four feet eleven

It's my bad skin but my frame isn't good and I haven't gymcelled a good amount so I chose frame. I'm pretty scrawny.

My height and my philtrum to chin ratio. I'm 5'3" and my philtrum is twice as long as my chin. I look like a chimp.

>adding a wristsize option but not adding dicksize
The total state of failed normies.

All my flaws are just as bad as each other.

Nose, Race, Asymmetry, Eye area, Frame, Wrist Size, Mouth (Lips) and Skull shape.

Actually my biggest flaw didn't even make the list.
Jaw. :feelsrope:

Mouth includes jaw, I guess?

It's a combination of my huge nose and small weak jaw and tiny chin, that's my major flaws, secondary flaws I have are like shit asymmetrical eyes, shit oily skin, big forehead

I would of voted for Skin but it's not an option. My skin is terrible I have some burn scars on my face along with acne scarring. It's pretty much over for me.

Mouth includes jaw, I guess?
I think so, I wonder why did OP not include jawline, it's one of the most important chad features. I voted mouth but I really mean it's my recessed mandible that's my biggest flaw.

Asymmetry. I look like a photoshoped monster.

Wrist size is part of frame.

I think so, I wonder why did OP not include jawline, it's one of the most important chad features. I voted mouth but I really mean it's my recessed mandible that's my biggest flaw.
Skull shape. Fucked up big time with wrist tho cuz it is part of frame.

Skull, since that makes for shit nose, shit maxilla, shit eye sockets resulting in NCT, shit jaw, shit teeth, shit forehead and upper/rear skull disproportionality in general.

Tenor 2

Face, height, jaw, nose.

Height and Norwooding hairline

Mesut Özil's eye area mogs mine, my nose is crooked and my jaw is fucked up also... It's truly over for me

Skull, since that makes for shit nose, shit maxilla, shit eye sockets resulting in NCT, shit jaw, shit teeth, shit forehead and upper/rear skull disproportionality in general.

View attachment 193947
Literally every thing you mentioned I have it too jfl I'm beyond fucked not even looksmaxxing could make me 5/10

My frame is so fucked up, I have a beta neck.

Assymetry, eye area, frame, chin, nose, forehead, hair.

Plus i was born with a condition that makes me incredibly skinny no matter how much j eat. Im a living skeleton.

Assymetry, eye area, frame, chin, nose, forehead, hair.

Plus i was born with a condition that makes me incredibly skinny no matter how much j eat. Im a living skeleton.
Ngl I had a truecel classmate which had a similar condition. He was also a turbomanlet and had a social circle composed of a few failed normie friends.

Ngl I had a truecel classmate which had a similar condition. He was also a turbomanlet and had a social circle composed of a few failed normie friends.
Im not a manlet tbh. But my social circle is composed of a single truecel friend. Ur friend status mog me lol

It used to be gyno. Now it is hairline and jaw

big head, short frame,fat,gyno coming on,epileptic,small hands, childish voice,small cock, about sums it up pretty good uh and I still consider my self sexy as fuck short white and wonderful suck on that foid visitors to this site.

Skin and hair, not on the list bro...