Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story True friends

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
My very best friend since high school just called me today. I was so excited since I haven’t seen him all year. In the past he would always make time for me, even when he could have been out slaying pusy he would always call or we would go fishing together and go camping. Seeing as he is married and has kids, I can’t really blame him for not having time to hang out with a loser like me.

In the past he would call me out of the blue just to see how I was coping, invite me out for a beer or a BBQ. He is literally the only person to ever text or call besides my mother.

I get a missed call from him and I call him back, we chat, he asks how I am, seems more concerned than usual, says I sound different and then asked about my mental health, he asks if I’m really ok?

I consider telling him that I can’t cope and my suicide is planed but I just say I’m fine.

Turns out I’m not as good of an actor as I thought but I’m glad to know that at least one person cares enough about me to notice a subtle change.

Conversation shifts to the share market; I have a decent size portfolio and he has a modest one so this isn’t out of the ordinary for us to talk about.

Then he drops it on me.

He wants to borrow money to buy the dip.

It hit me like a ton of bricks, I just sat there on the phone, silent for the next 30 seconds while he started throwing numbers and stats at me. God I just feel like such a fucking idiot. I’ve been extremely socially isolated for years and he knows it so he butters me up and makes me feel like he cares about me then goes in for the close.

Its never enough for these people, isn’t it enough to be sexually successful, have a wife who loves you and have a young family?

I thought as a 30yo incel I was at rock bottom and nothing could touch me but this has me at a new low

TLDR: no one gives a fuck about you.

I have never really had any friends in my entire existence. And I am not missing much apparently. Sometimes I get lonely, but I immediately try to numb that feeling. Unfortunately, it becomes harder to suppress it as I get older and older.

Last edited:
friends completely change once they get a girl

True unconditional friendship does not exist. It is always an exchange of something that the other has. No one will care or bother to be friends unless you have something to offer. It was only natural for him to take advantage of you for his own gain, they will all stab you in the back after all.

My very best friend since high school just called me today. I was so excited since I haven’t seen him all year. In the past he would always make time for me, even when he could have been out slaying pusy he would always call or we would go fishing together and go camping. Seeing as he is married and has kids, I can’t really blame him for not having time to hang out with a loser like me.

In the past he would call me out of the blue just to see how I was coping, invite me out for a beer or a BBQ. He is literally the only person to ever text or call besides my mother.

I get a missed call from him and I call him back, we chat, he asks how I am, seems more concerned than usual, says I sound different and then asked about my mental health, he asks if I’m really ok?

I consider telling him that I can’t cope and my suicide is planed but I just say I’m fine.

Turns out I’m not as good of an actor as I thought but I’m glad to know that at least one person cares enough about me to notice a subtle change.

Conversation shifts to the share market; I have a decent size portfolio and he has a modest one so this isn’t out of the ordinary for us to talk about.

Then he drops it on me.

It hit me like a ton of bricks, I just sat there on the phone, silent for the next 30 seconds while he started throwing numbers and stats at me. God I just feel like such a fucking idiot. I’ve been extremely socially isolated for years and he knows it so he butters me up and makes me feel like he cares about me then goes in for the close.

Its never enough for these people, isn’t it enough to be sexually successful, have a wife who loves you and have a young family?

I thought as a 30yo incel I was at rock bottom and nothing could touch me but this has me at a new low

Successful NT's are actors exploiting everyone around themselves.
119173649.jpg

This is why someone being honest is seen as bullshit, crazy or an easy mark. They think you're embellishing what you say & if it's something bad you're painting it as better than what you really think. 6 foot is 6"2. 5 inches is 7.

Everyone's lying & assume everyone else thinks like they do, we can't be nice without expecting a reward. Autistics are terrible liars & that is not a strong position.

Crushing - he wanted to borrow your money? Why couldn’t he just take a loan from the bank?
Successful NT's are actors exploiting everyone around themselves.
119173649.jpg

This is why someone being honest is seen as bullshit, crazy or an easy mark. They think you're embellishing what you say & if it's something bad you're painting it as better than what you really think. 6 foot is 6"2. 5 inches is 7.
I haven’t thought about it this way but isn’t this an extension of the blackpill?

Crushing - he wanted to borrow your money? Why couldn’t he just take a loan from the bank?

I haven’t thought about it this way but isn’t this an extension of the blackpill?
The Blackpill is more than pussy, it is life through a lens without delusions.

what a fucking cunt
you can't trust anyone these days

Lol, tell him to fuck off. That guy will never pay you back because he has a family. That fucker will just keep kicking the debt around but keep spending on vacations, cars, and the kids college fund.

Human nature is to always want more, an insatiable greed; that cool new thing or experience loses it's appeal the more you have it & so you need something even greater, junkies get this problem after prolonged use of substances.

An autistic can find enjoyment in one thing to the point of losing track of time, this is bizarre to the dopamine chaser.

Tell him he is a faggot and never talk to him again

Lol, tell him to fuck off. That guy will never pay you back because he has a family. That fucker will just keep kicking the debt around but keep spending on vacations, cars, and the kids college fund.
He's kind of already dead to me but he doesn't know it.

If he just said he was calling to borrow money I'd have been fine with it. Its just the fact that he thought he needed to shore up our friendship for 5 mins by pissing in my pocket and acting all concerned about my mental health before asking.
He's kind of already dead to me but he doesn't know it.

If he just said he was calling to borrow money I'd have been fine with it. Its just the fact that he thought he needed to shore up our friendship for 5 mins by pissing in my pocket and acting all concerned about my mental health before asking.

Then he drops it on me.

An inkwells only true friends can be found only in places such as .co

does not surprise me

Brutal to read it op, hes interests was superior

True unconditional friendship does not exist. It is always an exchange of something that the other has. No one will care or bother to be friends unless you have something to offer. It was only natural for him to take advantage of you for his own gain, they will all stab you in the back after all.

Essentially this.The only unconditional love man has comes from god and due to gods power we have an extremely hard difficulty at understanding some of his actions.I wish i had a group of childhood friends,whom i still hanged out ,but unfortunately i never got them.

You just hit me like a sack of bricks with that one. I had to take a minute to recover after reading that

Just buttering you up to get your money. That is below disrespectful, thats foid level chicanery right there. I would block him and never contact him again

The only friends an incel can have are other incels.

What's the dip? What does that mean

Normies will always switch up on you when theres a girl

Brutal and gutting. Your friends are no longer your friends as soon as they get a girl, let alone get married.

That guy sounds like a pretentious fraud. I don't understand how people do stuff like that and look at themselves in the mirror afterwards.

Seeing as he is married and has kids, I can’t really blame him for not having time to hang out with a loser like me.
I used to believe this myself, but tbh people make time for what's important to them. Married people find time to do all sorts of bullshit things that are completely optional like writing blogs, spending copious hours on FB or Insta, watching sports, or for foids, 'girl's night out' (tee hee!).

This is one of the most brutal pills incels like us must swallow as we move through their mid/late 20's and whatever few friends we might have get married/disappear. It isn't that married people don't have free time or social time, because they do. It's simply that they'd rather spend it around other married people. There's a certain sense of 'status' and resulting arrogance that I've observed quickly develop in people once they get married. They look down on us as losers plain and simple and that's all there is to it. I've been on the receiving end of this myself and relayed a story along these lines just yesterday.

Aristotle spoke of two kinds of friendship: friendships of convenience and friendships of character. 99.99999% consist of the former category. The bottom line for us it that:

The only friends an incel can have are other incels.

That's why having friends is useless, they don't give a shit about you

Married people find time to do all sorts of bullshit things that are completely optional like writing blogs, spending copious hours on FB or Insta, watching sports, or for foids, 'girl's night out' (tee hee!).
The silver lining to this is that less and less people are getting married. The one friend that I have that has a gf has vowed to never marry her because they both agree marriage is shit. He and her both agree that they'll never have kids and he had a vasectomy. She's only 24 though, so idk how long she'll hold those opinions. The rest of my friends are either virgins or have been made incels by hypergamy.

One of the few good things about the continued cultural degeneration of the west I suppose. I have a feeling that marriage and family, especially after the 1960s, were the main destroyers disruptors of male bonding and organization. Hard to form bonds when females can break your friendship apart easily using sexual tension and/or the threat of child stealing.

I feel you OP, I as well never had a true friend in my life that messaged or cared about me. All of them used me for selfish purposes and goals to make them escalate the social ladder.
Moral of the story is;
NEVER trust in normscum

One of the few good things about the continued cultural degeneration of the west I suppose. I have a feeling that marriage and family, especially after the 1960s, were the main destroyers disruptors of male bonding and organization. Hard to form bonds when females can break your friendship apart easily using sexual tension and/or the threat of child stealing.
The post-feminism 'nouveau mariage' that we see today definitely has a prominent place in this. Women literally hold a guy's balls in her purse with the threat of taking his house and kids (plus alimony) if he doesn't do as she commands 24/7. Hence in what I've observed, free time for a married guy must basically be pre-approved by the wife. So a lot of these simps end up spending it alone, performing cucked 'honey-do' lists like trained monkeys, or just sitting there listening to their wife bitch at them. Social time is also firmly contained within the female millieu, favoring couples within communal settings amidst a high degree of social pretense; which by their very nature, shun the more small group, direct, private interactions masculine friendships tend to favor.

Contrast this new reality to my grandpap who used to go to the bar every single day for a couple hours after work to hang out with his friends (no women present) before coming home (always to a fully cooked dinner). Men's social clubs of all sorts were common back then and guys used to hang out, play cards, engage in common interests, or exchange ideas multiple nights a week though these all year long. Imagine doing these things not only as an incel, but as a man in general in 2020. All of this has been completely lost.

The fact that men are so collectively disjunct and have no socially acceptable way to congregate is indeed a component of the social decline we have seen in the west over the last 60 years.

Last edited:
Contrast this new reality to my grandpap who used to go to the bar every single day for a couple hours after work to hang out with his friends (no women present) before coming home (always to a fully cooked dinner). Men's social clubs of all sorts were common back then and guys used to hang out, play cards, engage in common interests, or exchange ideas multiple nights a week though these all year long.
With all due respect to your grandfather, what he said in those meetings was nothing compared to what young, often sexless males say and discuss on the internet everyday. Single males with no purpose are the cradle of radicalism. Our lack of responsibility to either wives or children allows us the ability to take radical positions and ideas that even your grandfather wouldn't dare take. Positions and ideas that, if your grandfather held them publicly, would have landed him in prison or the victim of a lynch mob. As an example, stoning cheating women would've likely been unpalatable to a western man even 100 years ago. Yet many of us here on .co rightfully see this as a necessary evil. The same thing with female voting rights, which was promoted 100 years ago. Today, many men across the internet want them revoked.

Females and sexual access to them have always served as a moderator to male behavior. Having a pussy to fuck every night takes your mind off of who in power to [REDACTED] next.
The fact that men are so collectively disjunct and have no socially acceptable way to congregate is indeed a component of the social decline we have seen in the west over the last 60 years.
Hence why IRL organizations and meetups between males, especially incels, are important. We have the time and money to do meetups free of foid interference now.

Last edited:
Why can't the piece of shit just trade on margin with his brokerage? Why did he need your money?

Avoid him at all costs.

With all due respect to your grandfather, what he said in those meetings was nothing compared to what young, often sexless males say and discuss on the internet everyday. Single males with no purpose are the cradle of radicalism. Our lack of responsibility to either wives or children allows us the ability to take radical positions and ideas that even your grandfather wouldn't dare take. Positions and ideas that, if your grandfather held them publicly, would have landed him in prison or the victim of a lynch mob. As an example, stoning cheating women would've likely been unpalatable to a western man even 100 years ago. Yet many of us here on .co rightfully see this as a necessary evil. The same thing with female voting rights, which was promoted 100 years ago. Today, many men across the internet want them revoked.

Females and sexual access to them have always served as a moderator to male behavior. Having a pussy to fuck every night takes your mind off of who in power to [REDACTED] next.

Hence why IRL organizations and meetups between males, especially incels, are important. We have the time and money to do meetups free of foid interference now.
Absolutely true.

The most dangerous group in society always has been and always will be pissed off men who are being stymied by the world. It's the breeding ground for every meaningful revolution that has taken place in history.

I have never really had any friends in my entire existence. And I am not missing much apparently. Sometimes I get lonely, but I immediately try to numb that feeling. Unfortunately, it becomes harder to suppress it as I get older and older.
You're actually lucky. I fell for the whole you need to make friends and build your social skills bro meme. It's all cope and everything revolves around making the attractive people happy and shitting on people with bad genes. It didn't matter if I made the most witty remarks, made people laugh the most, and was the most talkative I always ended up getting treated terribly because I'm ugly. Also once puberty starts most of social interaction becomes sex, relationships, and work.

The "dip in the market". It's when the share market crashes and all the shares are cheap so it can be a good time to buy.
Oh yeh I know what u mean now I was so confused what u meant by dip

Why can't the piece of shit just trade on margin with his brokerage? Why did he need your money?

Avoid him at all costs.
I've always had a large savings account due to consistently wage slaving and having no life. In the past I would lend money to friends and family at interest. They saved money, I made money it was win win. I've never lent to this friend before because he never asked. I usaly charge a flat rate of 5 or 6% pa but if it was a friend I'd only charge 4%. He didn't know this so I just told him that the broker probably has a better deal for him than me. I know the broker will do about 3.8% to 4% so I offered him 4 and he never got back to me.

Seriously the dude didn't want to pay me $400 a year to borrow $10 000. Must of thought it would cut into HIS profit too much jfl. What did he want me to do? just give him the money so he could be successful and I just get the money back one day!