Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious True height requirement in 2021?

Height requirement in 2021:

• 5'3" or 160cm

• 5'4" or 162.6cm

• 5'5" or 165.1cm

• 5'6" or 167.6cm

• 5'7" or 170.2cm

• 5'8" or 172.7cm

• 5'9" or 175.3cm

• 5'10" or 177.8cm

• 5'11" or 180.3cm

• 6' or 183cm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
We've all seen and heard the 7 feet+ memes, but let's be real here: What will be the minimum height requirement in 2021 for your average guy?

With "height requirement" I mean the minimum height you need to be able to get a decent amount of female attention provided you have an average face and are not rich or famous.

Discuss.

Less than 1,75 is a dwarf.

The true requirement isnt even listed: 6' 4''

Less than 1,75 is a dwarf.
I'd say below 168cm you're invisible unless you're rich and famous.

175cm is enough if you're attractive, but with an average face it's going to be tough.

Last edited:
At least 6 feet would be required soon.

Last edited:
5’10 is the cutoff, 6’2+ is desirable, 6’4 is ideal

I'd say 5'8" is the cutoff, 6'+ is desirable, and 6'2" is the ideal (average male model height in 2020), but it won't hurt if you're 6'3"+ and still look proportional.

Ya it seems at 5'10 women are actually ok with my height.. they just reject me for a bunch of other reasons.

i think some of it is at 5'10 and maybe 170 lbs or so at a slim bodyweight for me, instead of the fatcel like i am.. i am significantly bigger than most women who are not hugely overweight.

Even tall women like 5'8 women.. i am taller and a lot wider and stronger than them.

Sadly even when i was in great shape for years, women still weren't interested in me.. but at least they weren't ruling me out based on height or frame.

Ya it seems at 5'10 women are actually ok with my height.. they just reject me for a bunch of other reasons.

i think some of it is at 5'10 and maybe 170 lbs or so at a slim bodyweight for me, instead of the fatcel like i am.. i am significantly bigger than most women who are not hugely overweight.

Even tall women like 5'8 women.. i am taller and a lot wider and heavier than them.

Sadly even when i was in great shape for years, women still weren't interested in me.. but at least they weren't ruling me out based on height or frame.
Mogs me, especially the frame bit.

But yeah, makes sense. When I still had friends, the alpha in our group was a 5'9" average-looking guy, but we were all nerds so he was kind of the guy with the girls and yeah. Figures.

don't care
I'm far below whatevER it is

Under 6 ft is a manlet.

It never began if you are shorter than the IKEA NOT Lamp (5'9)

Screenshot 20201123 160002 Chrome

Mogs me, especially the frame bit.

But yeah, makes sense. When I still had friends, the alpha in our group was a 5'9" average-looking guy, but we were all nerds so he was kind of the guy with the girls and yeah. Figures.

A challenge even if i was good looking is there are so many insanely tall and huge guys.. that it would be hard to hold frame around these giant dudes. like imagine i had a girlfriend somehow and she joined me and we went outside to a place with like a bunch of nerds who don't have girlfriends. There would be a ton of giant nerds who would hit on her.

A challenge even if i was good looking is there are so many insanely tall and huge guys.. that it would be hard to hold frame around these giant dudes. like imagine i had a girlfriend somehow and she joined me and we went outside to a place with like a bunch of nerds who don't have girlfriends. There would be a ton of giant nerds who would hit on her.
Nerds don't hit on girls cause they're awkward, and many of them are fatcels or skinnyfat lanklets so holding frame wouldn't be tough for you with your well-developed physique, provided you were good-looking of course.

I'd much rather be 5'10" and proportional with an average face than 6'2" and a lanklet chinlet wristcel with the frame of a girl.

5'11-6'0 in second-third world with subpar nutrition
6'1-6'2 or her vagina is drier than desert in most first/second world
6'4 in Chaderlands, Chadnavia, Chadmany etc.

Nerds don't hit on girls cause they're awkward, and many of them are fatcels or skinnyfat lanklets so holding frame wouldn't be tough for you with your well-developed physique, provided you were good-looking of course.

I'd much rather be 5'10" and proportional with an average face than 6'2" and a lanklet chinlet wristcel with the frame of a girl.

Ya i think you are right. Women just completely ignore wristcel, chinlet, framelets. With a proportional, let alone big frame women at least have to check the guy out before they reject him for failing to meet their minimum standards in some other way.

Some minor hope for framelet/wristcels is I have seen pictures of hardcore gymcels from when they were 18 and looked like pathetic weaklings, and then 10 years later when they clearly had broader shoulders and bigger wrists.. and not just from the muscle but from actual growth of the bones. I don't know if those guys were steroid users over a long time though.

5'11-6'0 in second-third world with subpar nutrition
6'1-6'2 or her vagina is drier than desert in most first/second world
6'4 in Chaderlands, Chadnavia, Chadmany etc.

nice thing about mass immigration is on the West Coast i don't feel short at 5'10. Whereas my 6'1 bodybuilder friend said he was the shortest guy most of the time when he went to the Chaderlands and Chadmany.

Ya i think you are right. Women just completely ignore wristcel, chinlet, framelets. With a proportional, let alone big frame women at least have to check the guy out before they reject him for failing to meet their minimum standards in some other way.

Some minor hope for framelet/wristcels is I have seen pictures of hardcore gymcels from when they were 18 and looked like pathetic weaklings, and then 10 years later when they clearly had broader shoulders and bigger wrists.. and not just from the muscle but from actual growth of the bones. I don't know if those guys were steroid users over a long time though.
Turning 23 this year and still having 5-something inch wrists, that sounds like lifefuel for me. I think most of them do take steroids though ... but we will see.
nice thing about mass immigration is on the West Coast i don't feel short at 5'10. Whereas my 6'1 bodybuilder friend said he was the shortest guy most of the time when he went to the Chaderlands and Chadmany.
It's not that you're the shortest guy at 6'1", you are still above average, but you will also get brutally mogged by 6'4" giants which are quite common in these countries ... I've experienced it. Sometimes the odd 6'8" tallfag wearing heels appears and everything goes black. It's scary.

Last edited:
Chads and tyrones are using lifts and bots now, to mogmaxing other chads and normies, its fckn over for manlets

The true height requirement isn't even in the list. Its more than 6'2

I think the standard is 6ft and anything less is a manlet.

I'm a manlet.

Turning 23 this year and still having 5-something inch wrists, that sounds like lifefuel for me. I think most of them do take steroids though ... but we will see.

Man you got a long road. To add mass don't go to the gym more than twice a week for 45 mins each time. And that 45 mins includes a lot of rest time between sets.

it sound counter-intuitive but to add mass you got to mainly give lots of rest time for your body.

Man you got a long road. To add mass don't go to the gym more than twice a week for 45 mins each time. And that 45 mins includes a lot of rest time between sets.

it sound counter-intuitive but to add mass you got to mainly give lots of rest time for your body.
Thanks for the tips buddy boyo. :feelsokman: I can still h(c)ope.

I'd say 5'8" is the cutoff, 6'+ is desirable, and 6'2" is the ideal (average male model height in 2020), but it won't hurt if you're 6'3" and still look proportional.
The cutoff point is location based and depends on personal experience tbh. Also most male models fraud their height. Chico listed 6’4 is 6’2, O’Pry listed 6’1 is 5’11 and Barrett listed 6’2 is 5’11

The cutoff point is location based and depends on personal experience tbh. Also most male models fraud their height. Chico listed 6’4 is 6’2, O’Pry listed 6’1 is 5’11 and Barrett listed 6’2 is 5’11
Really? Damn. I thought male models couldn't fraud their height because the agencies need to know the truth / will find it out anyways but apparently not ...

Really? Damn. I thought male models couldn't fraud their height because the agencies need to know the truth / will find it out anyways but apparently not ...
This is actually a really good counter argument to ‘height doesn’t matter’. Even male models feel the need to fraud their height so it does matter.

This is actually a really good counter argument to ‘height doesn’t matter’. Even male models feel the need to fraud their height so it does matter.
Only retarded people or women would claim such nonsense. Height always matters, the only question is how much? ...

How do you know that they faked their height btw.? Just curious.

Only retarded people or women would claim such nonsense. Height always matters, the only question is how much? ...

How do you know that they faked their height btw.? Just curious.
By comparing photos of them standing next to each other. Chico is listed 6’3 on Celebheights. Lucky Blue Smith next to him is about 1.5 in shorter so 6’1-6’1.5 or so.
E929B7BC 3679 45BD 905A C28B4B9E477C

O’Pry standing next to Lucky Blue is about 2 in shorter so 5.11-5’11.5.
C25F9516 9136 4E88 9A4A D59742492282

Barrett looks like 0.5-1 in shorter than O’Pry so 5’10.5-5’11.
B94C5BEF 046B 4639 A89F E5482EB1A2B9

Last edited:
By comparing photos of them standing next to each other. Chico is listed 6’3 on Celebheights. Lucky Blue Smith next to him is about 1.5 in shorter so 6’1-6’1.5 or so. O’Pry standing next to Lucky Blue is about 2 in shorter so 5.11-5’11.5. Barrett looks like 0.5-1 in shorter than O’Pry so 5’10.5-5’11.
At least one of them is faking their height. I just compared the pics and it does indeed seem strange how Barrett at "6'2" is shorter than 6'1" O'Pry, who is still a good bit shorter than 6'2" Lucky Blue Smith ... it's odd.

Lachowski could be 6'3" but everyone else is probably lying.

so much memeing in this thread.

6’2 and over with 6’ being the absolute bare minimum.

Why is there no option higher than 6 feet?

7ft 10 inches within the next decade.

6ft isn't a halo anymore, it's 6ft 2 now

honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if women get there ridiculous idea of height because most guys lie and fraud about it.
I don't have the screen cap of the study save but apparently the "average height" of a man on ok cupid was 6-6'1 while gen pop is 5'9 so more than likely pretty much everyone lies about it.
so in reality if you're in America 5'10-5'9 but if you're below 6ft just add 2 inches like everyone else

Below 170cm is absolutely over

honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if women get there ridiculous idea of height because most guys lie and fraud about it.
I don't have the screen cap of the study save but apparently the "average height" of a man on ok cupid was 6-6'1 while gen pop is 5'9 so more than likely pretty much everyone lies about it.
so in reality if you're in America 5'10-5'9 but if you're below 6ft just add 2 inches like everyone else
This right there. When women say "I guess 6'3" is kinda tall" they think of a 6' guy who lied about being 6'3". 6 feet is more than enough for 99% of women out there, provided you have the looksmoneystatus.

Hollywood celebrities lie about their height all the time, in this thread a user has proven that even male models (it's over for world-class male modelcels btw.) lie about their height ... if these Gigachads (who are already 6 feet+ and have it all, looks, money, status etc. ) lie about their height, who honestly thinks that the average joe doesn't?

Whenever I read about someone being 6'4" on the internet I go "yeah right ..."

It's just so funny how everyone in the incelsphere is both taller and uglier than me, but once I go outside I see Chad midgets framemogging (and chinmogging) me everywhere.

Last edited:
you set the bar too low in the poll options

Depends on the country