Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious True height requirement in 2021?

Height requirement in 2021:

• 5'3" or 160cm

• 5'4" or 162.6cm

• 5'5" or 165.1cm

• 5'6" or 167.6cm

• 5'7" or 170.2cm

• 5'8" or 172.7cm

• 5'9" or 175.3cm

• 5'10" or 177.8cm

• 5'11" or 180.3cm

• 6' or 183cm

Results are only viewable after voting.
have to be tall as a bridge

6'3" is the new height requirement to be considered a Chad. Anything below is a Chad-lite/normie or incel.

6'2 with big frame is ideal

A challenge even if i was good looking is there are so many insanely tall and huge guys.. that it would be hard to hold frame around these giant dudes. like imagine i had a girlfriend somehow and she joined me and we went outside to a place with like a bunch of nerds who don't have girlfriends. There would be a ton of giant nerds who would hit on her.
Yeah, it’s a mog or be mogged world. Even ogre’s can bully chads if the chad doesn’t have his friends to back him up. You have to be tall + wide framed + muscle maxxed chad or else you WILL be mogged by some guy who tries to bitch you in front of your girl.

Under 6 ft is a manlet.

It never began if you are shorter than the IKEA NOT Lamp (5'9)

View attachment 392485
jfl i actually have that lamp at home and it towers over my fucking head. i actually just measured it and it's about 172cm or 5'8. really never knew 3 or 4 inches was that much a difference.

jfl i actually have that lamp at home and it towers over my fucking head. i actually just measured it and it's about 172cm or 5'8. really never knew 3 or 4 inches was that much a difference.
I measured it as well and I would say it's around 174 to 175 cm

170cm, and 11cm pp

Yeah, it’s a mog or be mogged world. Even ogre’s can bully chads if the chad doesn’t have his friends to back him up. You have to be tall + wide framed + muscle maxxed chad or else you WILL be mogged by some guy who tries to bitch you in front of your girl.

Ya if normies sense weakness especially if a girl is there they will be bullying you like crazy. Women pressure men to 'take them out', as women love this competition for dominance and want to see their man tested.

I'd have to literally carry a gun and be threatening to use it all the time, possibly even using every few weeks to kill an overambitious drunk normie. Which then I'd end up in jail.. but then I'd get tons of conjugal visits from horny women who love violent men.

Ya if normies sense weakness especially if a girl is there they will be bullying you like crazy. Women pressure men to 'take them out', as women love this competition for dominance and want to see their man tested.

I'd have to literally carry a gun and be threatening to use it all the time, possibly even using every few weeks to kill an overambitious drunk normie. Which then I'd end up in jail.. but then I'd get tons of conjugal visits from horny women who love violent men.
Doesn't work when the guy they bully looks better ... he will get sympathy points and the girl will want to protect him. I've seen girls slapping 6'3" ogres that were threatening their boyfriends before. It's unreal how different these foids behave if you're good-looking. As an incel they just laugh at you, I've heard many stories about ugly guys being bullied in high school while the girls were just standing there laughing, even participating. If you're pretty however it's a whole different story. It's insane.

That's why you can't imagine an unpopular pretty boy. If you're pretty, even if some ogres bully you, you will instantly get the sympathy points just for your face.

Last edited:
don't care
I'm far below whatevER it is
I hate this life who honestly thinks a god is real if he made you small to be made fun of. Is this some shitty writing technique

5’10 minimum.

All the tallfags coping in this thread. Minimum is 5'9. At 6'0+ its impossible to be incel.