Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious True Justice Test

Easily.

If the law isn't going to equally distribute justice, i'll do it myself.

20200711 080502

I’d shoot her even if she wasn’t guilty (in minecraft: story mode)

Robots don't have souls, so it wouldn't bother me that much

I didn't shoot her in my gameplay, solely because it didn't fit connor's character that I'd built up to that point.

I don't see how this would be hard. Generic slut looking video game foid. Shoot her.
Hang on, is that a clone too? The ones in the foreground look like the same fucking bitch. They can mass produce them. Shoot them as they would just make more.

What the fuck is the big deal?

Last edited:
Make the robot lady suck my cock and give me her pussy
then shoot her

This is probably why normies hate fascism,religions,alt-right or etc. They are scaring from true justice.Not some fake ass female holding scales.

I won't hesitate as body can stay fresh 24 to 72hours fresh after death you know what I mean:feelshmm:.

Just give me that chance.

Easily.

If the law isn't going to equally distribute justice, i'll do it myself.

View attachment 414327

I didn't shoot her in my gameplay, solely because it didn't fit connor's character that I'd built up to that point.
cucked
This is probably why normies hate fascism,religions,alt-right or etc. They are scaring from true justice.Not some fake ass female holding scales.
L Lawliet

Meanwhile Light Yagami was bringing justice and wiping out the criminals, while L was defending the cucked establishment.

i will kill her (in IRL VR)

I already killed a beautiful female by slitting her throat. ( in far cry 3)

Last edited:
I don't understand the story, because I never played the game and I'm too lazy to look up the story, plus I don't even care.

I would have pulled the trigger.

damn brutal gonial angle on that guy :dafuckfeels:
One of the shittiest games I’ve ever played
can you tldr it for me? is it cucked? the voice acting is pretty ass

I don't see how this would be hard. Generic slut looking video game foid. Shoot her.
Hang on, is that a clone too? The ones in the foreground look like the same fucking bitch. They can mass produce them. Shoot them as they would just make more.

What the fuck is the big deal?
it's probably supposed to feel like a meaningful decision for soycucks :waitwhat: lmao at the player getting blasted for dropping the foid :soy: whole story is probably cucked