Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (((True Story))) FEMOIDS love to openly mock ugly men like me daily

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I have plenty of stories to tell about femoids openly mocking me but this one stands out today. And yes im sure cucktears will post this on their le reddit site and say shit like " lol its all in his head", " Ill take 200 bucks that this didnt happen hehe", but they can believe what they want because this is a true story.

I was trying to manage through my day, barely getting through working my shitty minimum wage job until this happened and it set me off into a mental inherent rage. While i was keeping to myself wagecucking, i looked over to the right and saw a femoid 20 metres away staring at me while her boyfriend was trying to find the item he wanted.

Now we all know what femoids are like, they love to mock and ridcule ugly men because they know they are ugly and will newver find true love and/or sex, so what is the best way to mock an ugly man? She knew what to do. She grabbed her boyfriend and started "play humping him" while staring at me, then laughed because even tho i didnt show much emotion or reaction, she knew it affected me. She knew i will never experience love or sex, because i am ugly.

Women are cunts and i wish all of them when they are on their deathbed a slow painful dying process.

I bet those IT-cels will post “r/thathappened” on their echo chamber, because everything that doesn’t fit their narrative is made up.

I bet those IT-cels will post “r/thathappened” on their echo chamber, because everything that doesn’t fit their narrative is made up.
o yes that too, i forgot that they need to meet their quota and daily compulsive idiosyncracies.

Women always laugh at you behind your back and then act virtuous in public

o yes that too, i forgot that they need to meet their quota and daily compulsive idiosyncracies.
Also - while everything that doesn’t fit their narrative is made up, everything that does go wrong in the world is the fault of the evil inkwells.

fucking true
Also - while everything that doesn’t fit their narrative is made up, everything that does go wrong in the world is the fault of the evil inkwells.
its almost if in their minds women can do no wrong, but evidence from either out in public, in news articles/ videos/ social media says otherwise

If I am ever blatantly disrespected like this, I will sperg out and make sure the foid becomes facially deformed.

If I am ever blatantly disrespected like this, I will sperg out and make sure the foid becomes facially deformed.
yea well i kinda wanted to keep my job even if it is a shithole, thats why i didnt react.

yea well i kinda wanted to keep my job even if it is a shithole, thats why i didnt react.
As a NEET I'd have nothing to lose. Spending some time rotting in a jail/prison instead of my room doesn't dissuade me from presERving my honor.

go celephant

fucking true

its almost if in their minds women can do no wrong, but evidence from either out in public, in news articles/ videos/ social media says otherwise
When that evidence comes out they do the equivalent of a child putting their fingers in their ears and going LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU.

Fucking brutal. Just another example of why I rarely leave my house. I'm crying man tears for you dude ngl. I can totally imagine something like this happening to me and other incels here.

:cryfeels:

I like to imagine that if this happened to me, I'd find a way to utterly destroy the bitch. But in reality I'd just be passive like the cuck I am and end up taking it out on myself.

This subtle stuff aint shit, I've had foids look me straight in the eyes and call me ugly, or force a dry heave while clearly looking dead at me.

This subtle stuff aint shit, I've had foids look me straight in the eyes and call me ugly, or force a dry heave while clearly looking dead at me.
yea i had that back when i was in school, but im talking about now in adult life when " people change" and they are supposed to have "grown out of that bullying attitude" teehee

yea i had that back when i was in school, but im talking about now in adult life when " people change" and they are supposed to have "grown out of that bullying attitude" teehee
The school bullying was so bad, I know bro. Although it's true that people don't change, at best they just become more subtle. When I have to do shit outside I still get regularly laughed at and mocked. I suspect that my ugliness combined with me being a social retard just oozes virginity.

JFL at the people who told me that the bullying would stop when I got out of school, especially my parents those delusional copelords.

If I were you and not actively working there, I'd purposely make a sperg scene to make the bitch feel embarrassed.

thats exactly the type of thing inceltears would say, especially because they believe nothing can be true and women can do no wrong

That is true. One of my friends back in school told me this girl was laughing at me and stuff. Foids are the fakest superficial beings on the planet
Foids have said eww to my face. Think that might be worse

At least she did not snapchat u to thousands of her followers.

I hope they all have to eat ghost pepper for the remainder of their lives.

Emotional/psychological warfare. Sick organism. Sorry this happened to you.

IncelTears literally believes that the world is as simple as a chessboard, all human beings are chess pieces that are either black or white, and shades of grey don't exist.

never let anyone to insult to your face

Fuck! The worst part is the you were at work so there was nothing you could do about it. Fucking whore needs to pay for her actions

The Chad too.
True. In fact, the Chad should disabled first so that he cannot come to the aid of his arrogant cum-dumpster.

But in this case, since the foid was the provocateur, I would focus on disfiguring her face.

Last edited:
True. In fact, the Chad should disabled first so that he cannot come to the aid of his arrogant cum-dumpster.

But in this case, since the foid was the provocateur, I would focus on disfiguring her face.
Fair enough.