Truecel dating video.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Why is this Chad giving this obvious Truecel-for-life false hope? He knows as well as we do that this dude is gonna be alone for the rest of life yet he's endulging him. If anything, it's cruel to be honest.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Its so Chad can steal his girl and pump & dump her.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

animulolisexual lolipantsuführer my dick 11cm
-
Normie with disability. And I have no disability, and still fag to be ignored by females and hated by bullies

SupremeG

SupremeG

Low T faggot Gymcel
-
the black dog

the black dog

Veteran
-
Virtue signaling cunt.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
It’s funny because there’s an actor named Tim DeKay who looks very similar and he plays beta characters yet he has more dimorphism than the vast majority of guys. This dude with a serious disability thinks he can get a girl, JFL...

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Fucking piece of shit Virtue signalling Chad making out like he's mentally retarded.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
Chad is doing this so all the Stacies are like: "Wow... he looks fantastic AND he has a good personality". It kinda transforms him from Chad into giga Chad in their tiny brains.

Why is this Chad giving this obvious Truecel-for-life false hope? He knows as well as we do that this dude is gonna be alone for the rest of life yet he's endulging him. If anything, it's cruel to be honest.
True. It is like telling a person in a wheelchair: "One day you will walk again" when that is wrong. A doctor would never do that. He would know that it would be unfair and psychologically devastating and torturous towards that person. But people do that to incels all the time. Its terrible.

Last edited:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Must be nice being white

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Fuck this suicidefuel, there is no need for Chad to be in this video he could have been standing on the other side of the camera and asked the questions like they do in many interviews but he has to virtue signal how "good" of a person he is. Also by putting himself in the video next to the other guy he just makes the other guy look a thousand times worse.
Chad is doing this so all the Stacies are like: "Wow... he looks fantastic AND he has a good personality". It kinda transforms him from Chad into giga Chad in their tiny brains.

Alveus

Alveus

Angel Of Death
-
Chads looking down on us. As if we need help.

Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
I hope I never run into this Chad. Otherwise I'll turn him into one of them with my Krav Magamaxxing.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

-
True. It is like telling a person in a wheelchair: "One day you will walk again" when that is wrong. A doctor would never do that. He would know that it would be unfair and psychologically devastating and torturous towards that person. But people do that to incels all the time. Its terrible.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
If he wasn't disabled he would mog me.

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
The sad part is this old fool still has hope.
I mean I could understand a mentally deficient retard still having hope but this man doesn't have a retardation disease, he's just been bluepilled beyond all recognition.

the black dog

the black dog

Veteran
-
Retarded foids won't even date retarded boys.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
This guy gives me the creeps tbh. The tone of these videos, the constant eye contact and plastic emotions paint quite a picture.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Legend
-
Ah, classic video.

You know if that chad Chris (the interviewer) had Aspergers or even moderate arthritis or something, I could get why he does these videos, but he's stated in the past that he is and always has been perfectly healthy and sane, so he clearly does it to virtue signal, yes.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
The disabled dude still mogs the living shit out of me.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
As a disabledcel, this hits too close to home. It’s over for both of us. The only way we will get a relationship is if we find a virtue signaling foid that wants to use us to make themselves YouTube famous for fucking a disabled person.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

-
It’s funny because there’s an actor named Tim DeKay who looks very similar and he plays beta characters yet he has more dimorphism than the vast majority of guys. This dude with a serious disability thinks he can get a girl, JFL...
f0f110507d40b5d1c3e2857b3ef38711-gif.121874
d54a63ffe6d957adc9716333b0af5237-gif.121876
poorcourteousflamingo-small-gif.121877
anigif_original-grid-image-24470-1489062348-16-gif.121878
win6faz-gif.121879

I think I found another of his twin's :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
What a waste of good face genes.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

-
The sad part is this old fool still has hope.
I mean I could understand a mentally deficient retard still having hope but this man doesn't have a retardation disease, he's just been bluepilled beyond all recognition.
He needs to take a harsh dose of Blackpills and start posting here.