Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel dating video.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Why is this Chad giving this obvious Truecel-for-life false hope? He knows as well as we do that this dude is gonna be alone for the rest of life yet he's endulging him. If anything, it's cruel to be honest.

Its so Chad can steal his girl and pump & dump her.

Normie with disability. And I have no disability, and still fag to be ignored by females and hated by bullies

Virtue signaling cunt.

It’s funny because there’s an actor named Tim DeKay who looks very similar and he plays beta characters yet he has more dimorphism than the vast majority of guys. This dude with a serious disability thinks he can get a girl, JFL...

Fucking piece of shit Virtue signalling Chad making out like he's mentally retarded.

Chad is doing this so all the Stacies are like: "Wow... he looks fantastic AND he has a good personality". It kinda transforms him from Chad into giga Chad in their tiny brains.

Why is this Chad giving this obvious Truecel-for-life false hope? He knows as well as we do that this dude is gonna be alone for the rest of life yet he's endulging him. If anything, it's cruel to be honest.

True. It is like telling a person in a wheelchair: "One day you will walk again" when that is wrong. A doctor would never do that. He would know that it would be unfair and psychologically devastating and torturous towards that person. But people do that to incels all the time. Its terrible.

Last edited:
Must be nice being white

Fuck this suicidefuel, there is no need for Chad to be in this video he could have been standing on the other side of the camera and asked the questions like they do in many interviews but he has to virtue signal how "good" of a person he is. Also by putting himself in the video next to the other guy he just makes the other guy look a thousand times worse.
Chad is doing this so all the Stacies are like: "Wow... he looks fantastic AND he has a good personality". It kinda transforms him from Chad into giga Chad in their tiny brains.

Chads looking down on us. As if we need help.

I hope I never run into this Chad. Otherwise I'll turn him into one of them with my Krav Magamaxxing.

True. It is like telling a person in a wheelchair: "One day you will walk again" when that is wrong. A doctor would never do that. He would know that it would be unfair and psychologically devastating and torturous towards that person. But people do that to incels all the time. Its terrible.

If he wasn't disabled he would mog me.

The sad part is this old fool still has hope.
I mean I could understand a mentally deficient retard still having hope but this man doesn't have a retardation disease, he's just been bluepilled beyond all recognition.

Retarded foids won't even date retarded boys.

This guy gives me the creeps tbh. The tone of these videos, the constant eye contact and plastic emotions paint quite a picture.

Ah, classic video.

You know if that chad Chris (the interviewer) had Aspergers or even moderate arthritis or something, I could get why he does these videos, but he's stated in the past that he is and always has been perfectly healthy and sane, so he clearly does it to virtue signal, yes.

The disabled dude still mogs the living shit out of me.

As a disabledcel, this hits too close to home. It’s over for both of us. The only way we will get a relationship is if we find a virtue signaling foid that wants to use us to make themselves YouTube famous for fucking a disabled person.

It’s funny because there’s an actor named Tim DeKay who looks very similar and he plays beta characters yet he has more dimorphism than the vast majority of guys. This dude with a serious disability thinks he can get a girl, JFL...

I think I found another of his twin's :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What a waste of good face genes.

The sad part is this old fool still has hope.
I mean I could understand a mentally deficient retard still having hope but this man doesn't have a retardation disease, he's just been bluepilled beyond all recognition.
He needs to take a harsh dose of Blackpills and start posting here.