Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel found on youtube

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
o-2m8fNhtzJBIyoCQYAqBwH2sSwB0NxzMHftKquIzOk5udpCDdA87bjhTx-_3T7WbkLU2h_5wciB=s1024-nd

In my recommended videos I always get "creep catchers" (normies pretending to be foids to catch pedos and sheit) videos and one of them had this pic. Definitely a truecel.

mogs me brutally still

o-2m8fNhtzJBIyoCQYAqBwH2sSwB0NxzMHftKquIzOk5udpCDdA87bjhTx-_3T7WbkLU2h_5wciB=s1024-nd

In my recommended videos I always get "creep catchers" (normies pretending to be foids to catch pedos and sheit) videos and one of them had this pic. Definitely a truecel.

What's the point of this? If I was a pedo I'd probably be grateful it was just some nobody on YT. If anything it'd probably would strengthen their resolve into not giving into urges.

looks like that meme soy star wars guy, except worse

DAFUQ IS THAT LMAO
he looks laughable AF..............

Last edited:
Looks like your average Inceltears cuck. Nothing to see here.

Trucel indeed

How can you be that bad? Is that not a grimace and his normal look? ITcucks probably expect him to find a girl that will love him nonetheless.

Norwooding + 404 Mandible Not Found

Unprecedented Brutality

proof that eye area won't save a truecel