Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel Friday night check-in

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Report in, boyos. How are we all coping tonight? I'll be browsing the web all night and doing some studyceling. I'm a loser. It's over.

Shut the fuck up

Reporting in , :feelsohh:

Just woke up after sleeping all day, feeling like shit as usual

Shit, I didn't even realize it's friday tonight. I felt so numb this week, it just passed by. My sleeping pattern is fucked up, so my days started at 3PM. It's 2:15 AM now and I have an intense urge to go for a lonely walk, but I'm going to sleep now.

Shit, I didn't even realize it's friday tonight. I felt so numb this week, it just passed by. My sleeping pattern is fucked up, so my days started at 3PM. It's 2:15 AM now and I have an intense urge to go for a lonely walk, but I'm going to sleep now.

here every night since december

Reporting in buddy boyos
End my painful existence

Reporting in whilst all the mentalcels are out clubbing it with their chad buds

does hot sauce down your ass hurt?
if so, how much?

Masturbating at 3am, going to sleep at 6am, wake up at 3pm. Every Friday

Studying, eating, rotting.

I am coping tn, however it is not yet time for me to @CopeWithTheRope :feelsokman:

Yo, spamming the incels.is chat and watching some youtube vids. But I'll go to bed soon and try to finish Stephen King's Dark Tower audiobook :feelstrash:.

Feels good. Surfing here, also been on a binge of incel-related videos recently so probably watch some more of them; going to fap soon before heading to bed.

Feels good. Surfing here, also been on a binge of incel-related videos recently so probably watch some more of them; going to fap soon before heading to bed.
what vids? i finally learned who basedshaman is. fucking cuck who monetizes off of us

I will be here. Now that I think about it, I’m spending a disturbing amount of time on this site.

I don’t know why but I’m in a good mood right now. I’m walking on sunshine.

I will be here. Now that I think about it, I’m spending a disturbing amount of time on this site.
Jfl you have 1.2k posts in less than 2 weeks. Keep it up (if you want)

Jfl you have 1.2k posts in less than 2 weeks. Keep it up (if you want)
About ninety posts a day. :(

Although about a quarter of that is probably just laugh reacts.

Studyceling and cleaning my room

Yo zyros wya? :feelskek::feelsrope:

what vids? i finally learned who basedshaman is. fucking cuck who monetizes off of us
Mainly FaceandLMS' series. He's made some great content.

I put on some of the podcasts and just leave them playing when doing things around the house. One of them features a self-proclaimed PUA and a 49-year-old Australian incel. The Australian guy describes himself as ugly and talks about the time he was on a cruise with his Chad friend who banged 15 or so girls while he was constantly rejected. He recalls one situation where he was trying to chat up a girl and his friend wasn't saying a word and the girl quickly turned to his friend and he sealed the deal from there. The PUA tried to explain this by claiming his friend was showing signs of 'non-neediness', trying to claim that 'game' was playing a factor. JFL.

checking in
working on Blackpill 101 episode 2

Mainly FaceandLMS' series. He's made some great content.

I put on some of the podcasts and just leave them playing when doing things around the house. One of them features a self-proclaimed PUA and a 49-year-old Australian incel. The Australian guy describes himself as ugly and talks about the time he was on a cruise with his Chad friend who banged 15 or so girls while he was constantly rejected. He recalls one situation where he was trying to chat up a girl and his friend wasn't saying a word and the girl quickly turned to his friend and he sealed the deal from there. The PUA tried to explain this by claiming his friend was showing signs of 'non-neediness', trying to claim that 'game' was playing a factor. JFL.
A fifty year old incel and a PUA Chad. This sounds like a buddy comedy. That ends in a murder-suicide.

I'm always here.

i’m just rotting away studying STEMceling is a fucking nightmare

big night. Might play video games after a 1 year hiatus.

Playing black ops 4 with friends