Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[TRUECEL TRAIT] Being underweight and still have fat below your belly button

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'm around 178cm and I weighed 52kg last year and I still had belly fat that just wouldn't go away. I looked like Hitler sent me to a concentration camp. Right after Ramadan this year I weighed like 71.5kg and started losing weight again and became 61.5kg after a month, and now I'm 54.5kg. Still I have the same problem from last year. Eff my fat storing genes.

Can relate , but i’m not skinny fat

I'm around 178cm and I weighed 52kg last year and I still had belly fat that just wouldn't go away. I looked like Hitler sent me to a concentration camp. Right after Ramadan this year I weighed like 71.5kg and started losing weight again and became 61.5kg after a month, and now I'm 54.5kg. Still I have the same problem from last year. Eff my fat storing genes.
i am almost the same height and i am double the weight(99 now).still have quite a bit to lose and i am more then sure i will have gyno and loose skin.it's absolutely over for me.

get fat removal surgery, it's probably in organs and stuff, which is dangerous I heard. Look into it maybe.
i am almost the same height and i am double the weight(99 now).still have quite a bit to lose and i am more then sure i will have gyno and loose skin.it's absolutely over for me.
surgery

Wow. I think the best way to lose weight is to do it slowly and steadily instead of what I did. I believe that way you minimalize the loose skin.
get fat removal surgery, it's probably in organs and stuff, which is dangerous I heard. Look into it maybe.
Yeah, when I push against the fat, I can feel something hard which I believe are my intestines.
Well i weight only 58 kgs and still have subhuman, bloated, round face
That's better than sunken in cheeks like I have. Seriously. Wish I had better bones.

Wow. I think the best way to lose weight is to do it slowly and steadily instead of what I did. I believe that way you minimalize the loose skin.

Yeah, when I push against the fat, I can feel something hard which I believe are my intestines.

That's better than sunken in cheeks like I have. Seriously. Wish I had better bones.
i already lost almost 22 kilos.i am continuing my diet but it's probably too over for me.Even if i had a chad face(which i don't,and it's become more obvious the skinnier i get),my loose skin and tits are going to fuck up everything.I just hope that i die after i discover some stuff.

i already lost almost 22 kilos.i am continuing my diet but it's probably too over for me.Even if i had a chad face(which i don't,and it's become more obvious the skinnier i get),my loose skin and tits are going to fuck up everything.I just hope that i die after i discover some stuff.
Brutal but you should opt for surgery then, that way you don't have to wait that long. And maybe they can fix the skin?

Brutal but you should opt for surgery then, that way you don't have to wait that long. And maybe they can fix the skin?
it's possible that they might fix my skin,but i doubt it will be cheap.I already get some weird stares due to me being ugly so when i get full man tits i can just imagine how fucking over it will be.i seriously hope the lord kills me as soon as i discover some stuff.

i think you are full of shit OP.

Dominant thyroidal type, long legs and usually long arms too. Oval face.

Stay away from simple starch, sweets/sugar, caffeine.

Your metabolism and body type tend to collect fat around the belly, giving that spare tire jelly roll look.

Brutal. Skinny fat is the worst kind of fat

its over for incels

Dominant thyroidal type, long legs and usually long arms too. Oval face.

Stay away from simple starch, sweets/sugar, caffeine.

Your metabolism and body type tend to collect fat around the belly, giving that spare tire jelly roll look.
What the heck??! Jfl, spot on about everything. My arms are longer than normal, typically the size of somebody who is around 6'1" but I am 5'10". My legs are long too based on where my hipbone is located.
i think you are full of shit OP.
I am not.
it's possible that they might fix my skin,but i doubt it will be cheap.I already get some weird stares due to me being ugly so when i get full man tits i can just imagine how fucking over it will be.i seriously hope the lord kills me as soon as i discover some stuff.
Best of luck to you dude. I hope it won't be so bad.

Bro you're insanely thin. I am 170cm and my weight is 78kg and I don't feel really fat.

My advice, buddy, is go to the gym (at least 4 times per week) while eating an in a slight caloric surplus and eating at least 2 times your bodyweight in protein. Your body is the only part that you can substantially change by hard work.

I weighed myself today...
56.3kg