Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: drinking alone

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Yep that's what I just did, bars and pubs are closed and I'm too high inhib to go there alone anyway

:feelsrope:

I'm too young to drink

I've never been to a bar or club and I've never drank in company. It's always been alone since day one.

boohoo you had to drink alone for once.

I've never been to a bar or club and I've never drank in company. It's always been alone since day one.

boohoo you had to drink alone for once.

I've been drinking alone for years mate

Relax, just a few years and you can join the drunkcels too
I will definitely drugmaxx as soon as I'm able too. Only a couple of months and it'll b legal for me to alcoholmaxx.

I would take illegal drugs but I'm so ostracized n all dat I have no fucking clue how so I probably never will.

I will definitely drugmaxx as soon as I'm able too. Only a couple of months and it'll b legal for me to alcoholmaxx.

I would take illegal drugs but I'm so ostracized n all dat I have no fucking clue how so I probably never will.
Drugs and alcohol are good copes imho, they can destroy your life if you aren't careful though