Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[TRUECEL TRAIT] Eating sushi with your hands

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I can use chopsticks; was able to use it for the first time without really knowing how to do it ([South] Asian trait?), but I prefer eating them with my hands instead.

Aren’t you meant to eat them with your hands?

I've only eaten sushi once in my life.

Eating with food your hands instead of utensils by default could be an ethnic fob non-East Asian trait tbh

99% of these trucel trait threads don’t make any sense, just some random bs that is called a “truecel trait”

Aren’t you meant to eat them with your hands?
The Japanese use chopsticks for it, but I read somewhere that some of the natives eat it with their hands as well. But isn't Japan the home of sexless males who don't leave the house for 6 months? I guess it's only them that do it.
I've only eaten sushi once in my life.
First time I didn't like it at all, thought it was gross and overrated but it grew on me.
Eating with food your hands instead of utensils by default could be an ethnic fob non-East Asian trait tbh
True. I usually eat without utensils. Unless it's rice or something.
99% of these trucel trait threads don’t make any sense, just some random bs that is called a “truecel trait”
Truecel trait: not being able to make actual truecel trait threads.

You can do both, since the chefs don’t mind iirc
Not to mention all the non-Japanese want to LARP as Japanese so it's the norm to eat it with chopsticks and you're seen as an "uncultured weirdo" if you use your hands instead.

I can use chopsticks; was able to use it for the first time without really knowing how to do it ([South] Asian trait?), but I prefer eating them with my hands instead.
Mogs me.

Not to mention all the non-Japanese want to LARP as Japanese so it's the norm to eat it with chopsticks and you're seen as an "uncultured weirdo" if you use your hands instead.
I’ve seen this too, though I like eating with chopsticks mainly because it’s a cool skill, but that’s only for the katsu dish and/or noodles

Leaving your house to go to a restaurant is a chad trait tbh ngl

:chad:

I hate sushi. Its the food of the weak and feeble (jap gooks)
Sushi doesn't leave as much of a lingering strench like curry food does though tbh

I can't use chopsticks if my life depended on it

the possible ogreization/min rate is higher.

No. I hate chopsticks tbh. I can't think of a single situation where they're preferable to a fork, spoon, or hands.

Never had Sushi in my life.
Hs just rice and fish right?

I use a spoon so nothing falls

I have never tired it.