Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: Getting gigamogged on vacations.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I remember all the times I used to go on vacations to nice places, and I would always get mogged extremely hard, and even though I was bluepilled back in those days, I definitely noticed it and it really rubbed me the wrong way, but I never knew how to describe it.

I also noticed that all the other people who were on the vacations like the ones I used to go on (islands and shit) were all good looking -- high-tier normies at the very least. I wouldn't see ugly people at all, except for maybe a couple overweight/obese men and women, and when I did see them, it would suddenly make me more comfortable. But for the most part, I would always be the sore thumb sticking out and it made me feel like shit tbh.

This may sound completely retarded to the lot of you, but I'm kind of glad I don't go on those vacations anymore, because when I would go, it would make me depressed, and even thinking about it right now makes me depressed. I remember that after said vacations, I would just indulge in long play sessions of Garry's Mod and sit in my room for a couple of days straight and be haunted by my genetic (and, at that time, physical, because I was overweight) inferiorities. I prefer just going outside to a local park or some shit and walking around and chilling out when it's below 90F.

You should try going backpacking sometimes, tbh. Great cope if you live close enough to a good trail, and you usually don't see anyone else for days.

You should try going backpacking sometimes, tbh. Great cope if you live close enough to a good trail, and you usually don't see anyone else for days.
I've always wanted to go backpacking in some place like Switzerland. I'm never in that part of the world though, because I (nor my family) never have time for an extended vacation.

I don’t go on vacations tbh

I guess a downside of backpacking is that it kinda depends on how good the trails you can access are.
As much as I fucking hate California's and it's serpentine, opportunist, asshole-filled culture, I can't hate on the nature here. I backpacked in Yosemite once, probably the high-point of my life.

I remember all the times I used to go on vacations to nice places, and I would always get mogged extremely hard, and even though I was bluepilled back in those days, I definitely noticed it and it really rubbed me the wrong way, but I never knew how to describe it.

I also noticed that all the other people who were on the vacations like the ones I used to go on (islands and shit) were all good looking -- high-tier normies at the very least. I wouldn't see ugly people at all, except for maybe a couple overweight/obese men and women, and when I did see them, it would suddenly make me more comfortable. But for the most part, I would always be the sore thumb sticking out and it made me feel like shit tbh.

This may sound completely retarded to the lot of you, but I'm kind of glad I don't go on those vacations anymore, because when I would go, it would make me depressed, and even thinking about it right now makes me depressed. I remember that after said vacations, I would just indulge in long play sessions of Garry's Mod and sit in my room for a couple of days straight and be haunted by my genetic (and, at that time, physical, because I was overweight) inferiorities. I prefer just going outside to a local park or some shit and walking around and chilling out when it's below 90F.

I completely understand boyo was the same for me when I went to Ibiza.

20 years old and never been on vacation
tfw poorcel

that’s why you don’t go for vacations as an ugly man

Atleast you didn't get height mogged by others because of your fabulous 6'3 height :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Never once been on vacation, even in my later years where I've had the resources. Fucking fakecel kill yourself, strutting on the beach like the mogger you are.

Atleast you didn't get height mogged by others because of your fabulous 6'3 height :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Back when I would go on those vacations, I was 11-14 but I was like 5'6-5'8.
Fucking fakecel kill yourself, strutting on the beach like the mogger you are.
Kek, I wish I mogged at the beach.

I haven't gone on a vacation in more than 10 years.