Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel Trait: Having Flat Feet (the genetic defects keep piling on)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Recently I wanted to try to get in shape and walk around 25000 steps throughout the day everyday.
Today is day 1 and I only dude around 6000 steps (5km) and my ankle started to hurt a lot. I couldn't walk anymore and had to crawl back to my room.
I know I have flat feet and one foot is more flat than the other. The flatter foot always does this when I walk a lot, and it might develop into arthritis if I even try to push it.
I can't cope anymore, it's genetic defect after genetic defect for me, how can someone have so many mental and physical problems all wrapped into one?
It's FUCKING BULLSHIT.
Literally have been compensating about suicide again, I am literal genetic trash.

Yeah I'm flat footed on both feet

My feet are literally hands.

C7c35c23b473feec07c956741a4c2d3a

Wait u joined like 2 months ago how are u an overlord already

Low IQ thread, flat feet does not have nothing to do with ugliness or beauty

@ThoughtfulCel larping as gorilla is the funniest shit ever

Yeah I'm flat footed on both feet
Yeah, it really sucks because we were literally made to walk as humans compared to other animals, and we can't even do that. We are literal subhumans.

My feet are literally hands.

View attachment 344943
:giga:
Wtf. I guess that's cause gorillas have to swing from trees and using your feet sometimes can helps.

Wait u joined like 2 months ago how are u an overlord already
Since my flat feet make it hard to walk away from my computer, nothing else to do but be on this site all day.

Low IQ thread, flat feet does not have nothing to do with ugliness or beauty
cope, bad genes come in a package.

Yeah, it really sucks because we were literally made to walk as humans compared to other animals, and we can't even do that. We are literal subhumans.

:giga:
Wtf. I guess that's cause gorillas have to swing from trees and using your feet sometimes can helps.

Since my flat feet make it hard to walk away from my computer, nothing else to do but be on this site all day.

cope, bad genes come in a package.
What am I coping? Bad genes are a FACE related thing, not a feet related thing, I have a normal feet and I’am still ugly, most of the people have a normal feet, and they don’t have good genes

I have flat feet and did cross country and track in high school. During practice my feet were always in pain until I got new shoes. Lots of normal shoes aren't good for people with fucked up feet.

I'm flat footed on both feet and was born with swayback/lordosis. It's like I was born to LDAR (JFL), but I try to get out as much as possible. I can easily get 10,000+ steps in a day, but if I do it multiple days in a row, my knees start aching like hell and I have to rest for a couple days.

I have flat feet too.

What am I coping? Bad genes are a FACE related thing, not a feet related thing, I have a normal feet and I’am still ugly, most of the people have a normal feet, and they don’t have good genes
The more bad traits you have, the more of a subhuman you are. A truecel with a flat foot is worst than a truecel without a flat foot.
wow
I have flat feet and did cross country and track in high school. During practice my feet were always in pain until I got new shoes. Lots of normal shoes aren't good for people with fucked up feet.
I'm flat footed on both feet and was born with swayback/lordosis. It's like I was born to LDAR (JFL), but I try to get out as much as possible. I can easily get 10,000+ steps in a day, but if I do it multiple days in a row, my knees start aching like hell and I have to rest for a couple days.
I have flat feet too.
Brootal. The problem I face more is walking barefoot. Shoes can compensate for subhuman feet, but can't wear them inside the house.

Idk bro had flat feet was able to eventually fix it
Took some time though

Recently I wanted to try to get in shape and walk around 25000 steps throughout the day everyday.
Today is day 1 and I only dude around 6000 steps (5km) and my ankle started to hurt a lot. I couldn't walk anymore and had to crawl back to my room.
I know I have flat feet and one foot is more flat than the other. The flatter foot always does this when I walk a lot, and it might develop into arthritis if I even try to push it.
I can't cope anymore, it's genetic defect after genetic defect for me, how can someone have so many mental and physical problems all wrapped into one?
It's FUCKING BULLSHIT.
Literally have been compensating about suicide again, I am literal genetic trash.

Flat feet don't matter no foids look at your feet ever so it's a defect that doesn't impact ur looks.

I've been born with flat feet and scoliosis which, despite numerous chiropractor sessions, causes sciatic pain which is present pretty much 24/7 and occasionally it's agonizing

Took some time though
How did he fix them? I didn't even know that was possible.

Flat feet don't matter no foids look at your feet ever so it's a defect that doesn't impact ur looks.
True, it doesn't effect looks but it effects life quality. On top of already being truecel, it makes life even worse.

I've been born with flat feet and scoliosis which, despite numerous chiropractor sessions, causes sciatic pain which is present pretty much 24/7 and occasionally it's agonizing
Sorry to hear that brocel, but according to some experts that replied to this thread, that isn't bad genetics cause only face is bad genetics
:feelsclown:

True, it doesn't effect looks but it effects life quality. On top of already being truecel, it makes life even worse.

Sorry to hear that brocel, but according to some experts that replied to this thread, that isn't bad genetics cause only face is bad genetics

Tbh I love walking. I can walk for 3-4 hours straight. I walk from town to town regularly like 6-7 miles. I can not imagine not being able to walk it's the most chill experience ever it must be brutal.

Tbh I love walking. I can walk for 3-4 hours straight. I walk from town to town regularly like 6-7 miles. I can not imagine not being able to walk it's the most chill experience ever it must be brutal.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I know brocel, it is a super subhuman trait.

Depends on how bad it is tbh
Go watch athleanx’s videos about flat feet also there are some exercises you can do to reinforce the arch although it’s giga challenging at first
Also lose weight and try and find a place where you can run barefoot on the grass for a few times a week

Took some time though
same I had em fixed long time back when was still young tho. so maybe not possible for OP now

I never paid attention to mine , but the more i look the more genetic defects i find in myself

my ankle started to hurt a lot. I couldn't walk anymore
I have flat feet and one foot is more flat than the other.
The flatter foot always does this when I walk a lot
it's genetic defect after genetic defect for me, how can someone have so many mental and physical problems all wrapped into one?
It's FUCKING BULLSHIT.
Fucking lol I have these EXACT problems, the bottom of my right foot always fucking hurts when I walk even a modest amount
Bvujsewrgvuiwegvwgv

I never paid attention to mine , but the more i look the more genetic defects i find in myself
Same. Just a few days ago I noticed one of my arms is slightly longer than the other by like 2 inches:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I also have many health problems. As a result, any loads are contraindicated for me. But I am still not considered disabled.

I'm flat footed (different on both feet), but I can walk 20k steps ez. You gradually increase, I went from 6k a day to 15k pretty easily. After a walk I would always go to the park and hike uphill, that was brutal though. I didn't meant to mog anyone, just get good shoes, consult with a doctor and walk. The problem might be that you're not used to it. When I was sitting at home this spring for a few months, when I went outside first time I was huffing like a bitch after 5km lol

Just jerk off more in a day, burns more calories and is fun

Depends on how bad it is tbh
Go watch athleanx’s videos about flat feet also there are some exercises you can do to reinforce the arch although it’s giga challenging at first
Also lose weight and try and find a place where you can run barefoot on the grass for a few times a week
can't walk barefoot on grass cause flat foot. cant fix flat foot because cant walk barefoot on grass without feet hurting. Can't walk barefoot because feet hurt from flat feet. Repeat.

But I'll check out the athlean videos, thanks broski.

I WAS BORN WITH CLUBFEET :reeeeee:

can't walk barefoot on grass cause flat foot. cant fix flat foot because cant walk barefoot on grass without feet hurting. Can't walk barefoot because feet hurt from flat feet. Repeat.

But I'll check out the athlean videos, thanks broski.
My flat foot never really hurt till I ran long distance bush runs a couple x per week
Are you sure you aren’t overweight and that’s adding strain?

Do your feet bend outward when you walk? Normal people have their feet more or less like | | when walking, while flat feet can turn into more of a \ / shape, kind of like characters from The Flintstones.

My flat foot never really hurt till I ran long distance bush runs a couple x per week
Are you sure you aren’t overweight and that’s adding strain?
I am overweight, just not obese though.

I’ve got flat feet

It's FUCKING BULLSHIT.

My relatives, cousins etc. have this but I am the only truecel among them. I have this and other genetic defects.

I am truecel because of face and autism. Either would be enough for trueceldom on their own, but I am double truecel.

So you are a cyber security expert that makes firewalls in the day and topples them in the night?
Yes, obviously.
I also have a mental illness that makes connecting to people (socially) easier through hacking their social media profiles.

Yes, obviously.
I also have a mental illness that makes connecting to people (socially) easier through hacking their social media profiles.
Hacks me. E-Corp and The Dark Army would like to know your location.

I’ve got flat feet
How does walking a lot feel for you?

same,this can be avoided if your parents make you wear good shoes
What kind of shoes are those?

Yeah, but I'm forced to walk on my toes and people always notice that.
My posture and gait is fucked.
brootal

My relatives, cousins etc. have this but I am the only truecel among them. I have this and other genetic defects.

I am truecel because of face and autism. Either would be enough for trueceldom on their own, but I am double truecel.
yeah, the defects just keep piling on