Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: Having no groupies/fans on incel forums

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
It's always the fakecels who have the largest following/most groupies on incel forums. Looks halo is everywhere, and incel forums are no different.

I always laugh when yet another fakecel with a huge following of fanbois gets exposed and banned. Do people never learn?

It's always the fakecels who have the largest following/most groupies on incel forums. Looks halo is everywhere, and incel forums are no different.

I always laugh when yet another fakecel with a huge following of fanbois gets exposed and banned. Do people never learn?
agreed tbh
worst part is when they're exposed as fakecel and all the groupies start defending him JFL

I have no one

Not really bothered whether people like me or not. This place isn’t a popularity contest. Everyone here except fakecels are bottom of the barrel genetic trash so being popular amongst the garbage isn’t exactly something to be proud of.

Free @Napoleon de Geso

I dont't even have incel friends

No one talks to me even on here.

IMG 20200530 210714

ngl, who are you again?

I have heard he (ritalincel) was banned because he kissed a male. Is that true?

lmao. No, I don't think. He was banned for spam/postmaxxing. He can actually appeal anytime he wants to, but chooses not to.

Post more, buddy boyo

what is the gigatruecel equivalent lol?

@FastBananaCEO is gigachad

I don’t have like a following or anything but I guess people probably know who I am. Tbh I cant really think of anyone with major fanboys other than IncelKing being kinda like a mini BPP

Don’t have any

if i make a group will i turn fakecel

11/17 never forget

@chudur-budur