Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: Late puberty

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I just listened to a few voice messages from 3 and a half years ago (when I was 13) and in them I legit sound like a 5 year old.

Back in the day I also used to be really short compared to my classmates, I think quite a lot of foids heightmogged me and I generally looked way younger than I actually was.

My peers were all ahead in their development while I was late. Guess how that affected my social status :feelsbadman:

And I think early puberty is still worse than late puberty because your growth plates close earlier, thus it means you would be a short person.

And I think early puberty is still worse than late puberty because your growth plates close earlier, thus it means you would be a short person.
I was aware of puberty when I first coomed.
I was freaked out because it wasn't white but transparent tbh.

never began cause I had it relatively normal time and it didn't help

I have no clue when my voice changed. I did not pay attention.

I was aware of puberty when I first coomed.
I was freaked out because it wasn't white but transparent tbh.
I've been jerking off since I was like 3 years old. I think something wrong with me.
I came for the first time when I was 12 years old. I haven't grown an inch since I was 14.

I've been jerking off since I was like 3 years old. I think something wrong with me.
I came for the first time when I was 12 years old. I haven't grown an inch since I was 14.
I jerked off when I saw my teacher taking a crap in kindergarden, I just saw her from a tiny hollow the door had.
Ethereal experience.

Not only was I not early in the development race, I wasn't even late as most traits I had back in middle school I still have.

I have the body of a 13-14 year old, if not taking into account that I have a decently sized belly bc skinnyfat

yep early puberty is death sentence

İ remember how i first coom, İ was like 9 or 10, İ was downloading games on my psp and for no reason started attacking cpt. Johnson :lul::lul::lul:. Felt good, but was no actual coom. I wonder if that's all incel trait

İ remember how i first coom, İ was like 9 or 10, İ was downloading games on my psp and for no reason started attacking cpt. Johnson :lul::lul::lul:. Felt good, but was no actual coom. I wonder if that's all incel trait
That's weird boner and everyone has that tbhngl.

Underagecels on this forum is increasing rapidly

had a pretty late puberty at 14, still might going through it but there's pretty much no fucking point in coping anymore, no way i will even grow as i haven't grown in over 2 years literally, jfl at my subhuman genetics. i only grew an inch or a two taller because i remember measuring my height against the wall and i was about 5'2.5 right a month before my infant sounding voice broke, literally remember sounding like a 2 year old at that time and being mocked by normies and chads alike .it's pretty indicative that my growth plates have closed. now 17 it's pretty much over at this point and i might have to accept that i will stay a stunted 5'4 truecel with a kike nose and a hideous bird-like profile for whom it never began in the first place.

I'm 20 and sound like i'm 12 ngl