[Based] Truecel trait: Never asked a female out in your life

Have you ever asked a girl out

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Temp. Banned
-
49d 22h 58m
Only ugly trucels who were blackpilled from the start can relate to this. If youre truly blackpilled, why would you ever ask a female out? You should know that your face is too ugly for her to like you. Only someone who is still clinging onto bluepill would bother trying to get a girlfriend as an ugly male.

For all the coping cucks who say "volcel". Youre still posting here and you asked out women right? So how did that work out for you? Stfu

Last edited:
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
Volcel trait*

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Love is for Losers
★★
8d 17h 11m
True for me

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
62d 3h 59m
I don't remember even talking to a female in my life

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★
14d 3h 7m
I am a truecel but I asked women out before. I guess I was just delusional and stupid.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
55d 2h 19m
Unless a female asks you out, she doesnt like you. Its not volcel to realise youre ugly as fuck and no girl will ever give you a chance
this, this, so much of this.
The fact that women don't want to be near your ass should give you some signs.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
Unless a female asks you out, she doesnt like you. Its not volcel to realise youre ugly as fuck and no girl will ever give you a chance
Women barely ask people out though. To them it's not their job to do that. Still worth trying if even a few times. Then you know for sure how you're viewed

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Major
★★★★★
47d 1h 9m
Interested to hear from people who have, and I have a lot of respect for them.

I think everyone has their own demons, obstacles they can't overcome, and maybe for many of us it's approaching a girl and asking her out. Maybe for some it's just going up to a drink girl and making out with her. The point is like many things it's binary, there's no grading, you either can do it or you can't.

I have friends who are amazed at how I can physically stand up for myself if people try shit, or how I can command a room or dominate a meeting at work, because they can't conceptualise how to put their heads in that mindframe.

It would be good to hear from INCELS not redpillers, how they managed to put their head in that space.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 14h 57m
Women only ask chads out

Speed

Speed

Captain
★★
50d 22h 17m
I have when I was bluepilled and optimistic, but I learned to abandon all hope pretty damn fast.

NEETard

NEETard

Temp. Banned
-
49d 22h 58m
Women barely ask people out though. To them it's not their job to do that. Still worth trying if even a few times. Then you know for sure how you're viewed
Ask out? Maybe not directly. But indirectly is another story.

As a man you dont ask a girl YOU like to be your girlfriend. You ask a girl that likes you

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Personable, cultured and friendly.
★★★★★
64d 16h 23m
I litterally get laughed and pointed at in the street so imagine what would happen if I asked someone out

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Enemy of the State
★★★
36d 14h 37m
I have attemptes to have conversations with women but not asked them out.
Mainly because i was getting ignored alot.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
Ask out? Maybe not directly. But indirectly is another story.

As a man you dont ask a girl YOU like to be your girlfriend. You ask a girl that likes you
Same reason we sometimes see a guy who's clearly.chad but complains he's incel or something. If you just totally ignore, even good looking guy would miss out on some opportunities. Men are expected as a rule to make the first contact etc.

There's deffinitely many other areas in life that can give you a good idea as to how well you'd be received sure. But I don't see why one wouldnt try even if once. Opportunities could well have been missed if it's some mentalceldom tier stuff. Atleast if you've made some effort you know for an absolute fact whether you have worth or not.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 14h 57m
OP when is the last time you saw a woman approach a non Chad? Just saying

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Veteran
★★★★★
17d 14h 38m
Never asked a female out, still got rejected :feelskek:

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Arctic pole
★★★★
2d 22h 32m
A woman giving you her phone number doesn't mean she's necessarily interested in you. It's a way of conforming to an awkward situation so as to bypass the discomfort and carry on in her life. Kind of like saluting a nazi, as French women would do during WW2, as a passive-aggressive gesture.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★
1d 18h 51m
How did you know the blackpill was a real thing if you haven't even tried the other possiblities? Perhaps you had the blackpill knowledge before anyone else since you were a child/teen? :feelswhat:

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Führerscheinlossus
★★★★★
37d 4h 4m
I could never muster up the courage to do it.

NEETard

NEETard

Temp. Banned
-
49d 22h 58m
How did you know the blackpill was a real thing if you haven't even tried the other possiblities? Perhaps you had the blackpill knowledge before anyone else since you were a child/teen? :feelswhat:
Cause im not retarded?? It wasnt hard to figure out im ugly and girls dont like me

OP when is the last time you saw a woman approach a non Chad? Just saying
Cold approach no. But if they are in same social circle or something. A girl will show interest. Even if hes non chad. You think guys get girlfriends by asking out 100s or because a girl makes it clear she likes him and then they date.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
67d 19h 11m
Manletism and asymmetry a good enough reasons to never even attempt talking to foids. When you're a 1.2-2.4/10 truecel, you don't need to get rejected to know that [It's Over].

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 14h 57m
Cause im not retarded?? It wasnt hard to figure out im ugly and girls dont like me

Cold approach no. But if they are in same social circle or something. A girl will show interest. Even if hes non chad. You think guys get girlfriends by asking out 100s or because a girl makes it clear she likes him and then they date.
Muh social circles, total myth and usually a lie ngl

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
75d 18h 17m
I'd be sent to prison if I tried to ask a foid out.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 14h 57m
You wouldnt know unless you had them ?
Those guys in muh social circles were always good looking anyway the social circle didn't do shit

NEETard

NEETard

Temp. Banned
-
49d 22h 58m
Those guys in muh social circles were always good looking anyway the social circle didn't do shit
Not true. Also how do non chads get girlfriends all the time? If you say "betabux" youre coping hard and have 0 proof to back that claim

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
70d 3h 25m
I've asked out plenty when I was in my 20s

waste of time. At best they'll act nice and waste your time.

unless you're giga-chad you miss out on nothing

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
55d 14h 35m
I am blackpilled and below average looks(around 3), never got the balls might ask out. But this is not a truecel trait. Volcels are truecels, then.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 14h 57m
Not true. Also how do non chads get girlfriends all the time? If you say "betabux" youre coping hard and have 0 proof to back that claim
They're beta buxing, yeah, not necessarily with cash because there's other forms of payment like time or emotional support

Or the foid doesn't want to be single as that negatively affects her smv

Introvert

Introvert

★★★
5d 18h 49m
I feel that I would only humiliate myself by asking out a female.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★★★
54d 17h 35m
You shouldn't diminish other incels' experiences. They simply tried and got rejected (unless they're the 17% fakecels). Approaching doesn't make you any less of an incel imho, it's just that some people are dumb and approach without getting real with themselves and admitting they're too ugly for that to work.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
massive cope tbh. Most of the time it means you're truecel. What the fuck is the point of approaching if you're ugly.
Because you'll find out quick. Im sure you're not unaware of the odd few videos that go around of literal chads, who claim inceldom. But it's simply because they've not tried for shit. And seemingly find success when they do bother.

To make the choice to not even try is, well.. a choice. And a fucking insult to those who have tried and found out their worth. If you're a high tier normie, your only chance of success is to try. And I just cannot take someone seriously if they've never made a single effort. Fuck that.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Captain
★★★★★
31d 13h 15m
i don't know how i'm supposed to ingest the blackpill but also somehow think that me asking a woman out will have anything other than 0% success rate

I don't remember even talking to a female in my life

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Major
★★★★
32d 5h 50m
Yes I have asked girls out because I am not a volcel.

cogl

cogl

Recruit
19h 46m
Had to ask a girl out for a school camp but every boy was forced to and the girls had to say yes. in realife i will get no every time. Tried the cringe bluepilled pua aproach when i was really drunk and got a fake number

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
82d 3h 5m
Sounds like a volcel trait to me

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
Definitely, this thread is fucking hilarious. If you’ve never tried, gtfo, you do not belong here.
Seems deffinitely voluntary to not make any effort tbh. It's why I'm pretty sketchy about calling Elliot an incel.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
13d 5h 22m
OP, you seem to be missing the point that some of us became blackpilled as a result of trying and experiencing rejection. We had to experience that rejection to come to the realisation that it's over.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
73d 6h 41m
67% fakecels on this forum
Utterly over
OP, you seem to be missing the point that some of us became blackpilled as a result of trying and experiencing rejection. We had to experience that rejection to come to the realisation that it's over.
This tbh. A lot of people believe societies lies and become blackpilled later through experience. Never having tried could mean that the situation is just a case of mentalceldom

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
63d 11h 36m
This tbh. A lot of people believe societies lies and become blackpilled later through experience. Never having tried could mean that the situation is just a case of mentalceldom

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Grand Dragon on the KKK
★★
13d 23h 34m
Giga fakecel if you never asked a girl out.

How do you faggots even know you're actually hated by women?

Nothing blackpills you as much as a girl telling you "eeeeeew" after you confess to her.

NEETard

NEETard

Temp. Banned
-
49d 22h 58m
Giga fakecel if you never asked a girl out. How do you faggots even know you're actually hated by women?

Nothing blackpills you as much as a girl telling you "eeeeeew" after you confess to her.
What about girl goinng EWWWW when i didnt even ask her out ??? You ever had that happen stfu

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
★★★★★
23d 22h 34m
Nah. I am gonna bet 80% of truecels here were delusional and asked out a foid at some point. You have to remember blackpill is not the default view in society, and the bluepill brainwashing goes towards low value men the most to keep them hopeful so they will produce/consume and stay invested in society.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Grand Dragon on the KKK
★★
13d 23h 34m
What about girl goinng EWWWW when i didnt even ask her out ??? You ever had that happen stfu
I had that dozens of times. I was even beat up by them and chad on my way from the bus home because they said I walked too close to them

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
13d 2h 21m
When I was a redpilled faggot I asked out lots of girls and they all rejected me, at least its a clear confirmation that I'm an ugly piece of shit.

NEETard

NEETard

Temp. Banned
-
49d 22h 58m
I had that dozens of times. I was even beat up by them and chad on my way from the bus home because they said I walked too close to them
Ok so you can relate

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Grand Dragon on the KKK
★★
13d 23h 34m
Ok so you can relate
I mean sure, you can be 100% sure that you are an unwanted, ugly loser without getting rejected by a girl. But you know, there are so many actually not ugly looking dudes with this mindset. I hate 15 year olds comming here thinking its over for them because they weren't approached by girls yet.