Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truecel trait: Never asked a female out in your life

Have you ever asked a girl out

• Total voters
What about girl goinng EWWWW when i didnt even ask her out ??? You ever had that happen stfu
I had that dozens of times. I was even beat up by them and chad on my way from the bus home because they said I walked too close to them

When I was a redpilled faggot I asked out lots of girls and they all rejected me, at least its a clear confirmation that I'm an ugly piece of shit.

I had that dozens of times. I was even beat up by them and chad on my way from the bus home because they said I walked too close to them
Ok so you can relate

Ok so you can relate
I mean sure, you can be 100% sure that you are an unwanted, ugly loser without getting rejected by a girl. But you know, there are so many actually not ugly looking dudes with this mindset. I hate 15 year olds comming here thinking its over for them because they weren't approached by girls yet.

I mean sure, you can be 100% sure that you are an unwanted, ugly loser without getting rejected by a girl. But you know, there are so many actually not ugly looking dudes with this mindset. I hate 15 year olds comming here thinking its over for them because they weren't approached by girls yet.
Im not 15

When I was a redpilled faggot I asked out lots of girls and they all rejected me, at least its a clear confirmation that I'm an ugly piece of shit.

Knowing what we know (male throws offers, foid makes the final decision) it really should be the toilet doing the asking out. They pick the men.

Buddy you can never know that you're an incel if you never shoot your shot.

Volcel trait*
44 votes for no JFL, Chads.co and Fakecels.co merged into one.
Unless a female asks you out, she doesnt like you. Its not volcel to realise youre ugly as fuck and no girl will ever give you a chance
Unless you live in Iceland, that argument is complete garbage. You know damn well that men are still expected to do the first move, Chad or not.

Yes because I was bluepilled cuck who thought she would like my personnality.

I've approached 25 times and got rejected 100% of the time

OP, you seem to be missing the point that some of us became blackpilled as a result of trying and experiencing rejection. We had to experience that rejection to come to the realisation that it's over.
Exactly

Because you'll find out quick. Im sure you're not unaware of the odd few videos that go around of literal chads, who claim inceldom. But it's simply because they've not tried for shit. And seemingly find success when they do bother.

To make the choice to not even try is, well.. a choice. And a fucking insult to those who have tried and found out their worth. If you're a high tier normie, your only chance of success is to try. And I just cannot take someone seriously if they've never made a single effort. Fuck that.
tera cope

if you're above average, you will get approached yourself

5/10 isn't average for a male. Women rate most men as below average. Most 6 out of 10s will have to make effort to have any chance at success
cope, I've seen 6/10s get approached

I made a clown out myself trying too hard before I learned about redpill and eventually about the blackpill, could have avoided a lot of shame and humiliation if someone taught me the importance of looks at a young age instead of all the bluepill brainwashing