Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truecel trait: Never asked a female out in your life

Have you ever asked a girl out

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Only ugly trucels who were blackpilled from the start can relate to this. If youre truly blackpilled, why would you ever ask a female out? You should know that your face is too ugly for her to like you. Only someone who is still clinging onto bluepill would bother trying to get a girlfriend as an ugly male.

For all the coping cucks who say "volcel". Youre still posting here and you asked out women right? So how did that work out for you? Stfu

Last edited:
I don't remember even talking to a female in my life

I am a truecel but I asked women out before. I guess I was just delusional and stupid.

Unless a female asks you out, she doesnt like you. Its not volcel to realise youre ugly as fuck and no girl will ever give you a chance
this, this, so much of this.
The fact that women don't want to be near your ass should give you some signs.

Interested to hear from people who have, and I have a lot of respect for them.

I think everyone has their own demons, obstacles they can't overcome, and maybe for many of us it's approaching a girl and asking her out. Maybe for some it's just going up to a drink girl and making out with her. The point is like many things it's binary, there's no grading, you either can do it or you can't.

I have friends who are amazed at how I can physically stand up for myself if people try shit, or how I can command a room or dominate a meeting at work, because they can't conceptualise how to put their heads in that mindframe.

It would be good to hear from INCELS not redpillers, how they managed to put their head in that space.

Unless a female asks you out, she doesnt like you. Its not volcel to realise youre ugly as fuck and no girl will ever give you a chance
Women only ask chads out

I have when I was bluepilled and optimistic, but I learned to abandon all hope pretty damn fast.

Women barely ask people out though. To them it's not their job to do that. Still worth trying if even a few times. Then you know for sure how you're viewed
Ask out? Maybe not directly. But indirectly is another story.

As a man you dont ask a girl YOU like to be your girlfriend. You ask a girl that likes you

I litterally get laughed and pointed at in the street so imagine what would happen if I asked someone out

I have attemptes to have conversations with women but not asked them out.
Mainly because i was getting ignored alot.

OP when is the last time you saw a woman approach a non Chad? Just saying

Never asked a female out, still got rejected :feelskek:

A woman giving you her phone number doesn't mean she's necessarily interested in you. It's a way of conforming to an awkward situation so as to bypass the discomfort and carry on in her life. Kind of like saluting a nazi, as French women would do during WW2, as a passive-aggressive gesture.

How did you know the blackpill was a real thing if you haven't even tried the other possiblities? Perhaps you had the blackpill knowledge before anyone else since you were a child/teen? :feelswhat:

I could never muster up the courage to do it.

How did you know the blackpill was a real thing if you haven't even tried the other possiblities? Perhaps you had the blackpill knowledge before anyone else since you were a child/teen? :feelswhat:
Cause im not retarded?? It wasnt hard to figure out im ugly and girls dont like me

OP when is the last time you saw a woman approach a non Chad? Just saying
Cold approach no. But if they are in same social circle or something. A girl will show interest. Even if hes non chad. You think guys get girlfriends by asking out 100s or because a girl makes it clear she likes him and then they date.

Manletism and asymmetry a good enough reasons to never even attempt talking to foids. When you're a 1.2-2.4/10 truecel, you don't need to get rejected to know that [It's Over].

Cause im not retarded?? It wasnt hard to figure out im ugly and girls dont like me

Cold approach no. But if they are in same social circle or something. A girl will show interest. Even if hes non chad. You think guys get girlfriends by asking out 100s or because a girl makes it clear she likes him and then they date.
Muh social circles, total myth and usually a lie ngl

I'd be sent to prison if I tried to ask a foid out.

Those guys in muh social circles were always good looking anyway the social circle didn't do shit
Not true. Also how do non chads get girlfriends all the time? If you say "betabux" youre coping hard and have 0 proof to back that claim

I've asked out plenty when I was in my 20s

waste of time. At best they'll act nice and waste your time.

unless you're giga-chad you miss out on nothing

I am blackpilled and below average looks(around 3), never got the balls might ask out. But this is not a truecel trait. Volcels are truecels, then.

Not true. Also how do non chads get girlfriends all the time? If you say "betabux" youre coping hard and have 0 proof to back that claim
They're beta buxing, yeah, not necessarily with cash because there's other forms of payment like time or emotional support

Or the foid doesn't want to be single as that negatively affects her smv

I feel that I would only humiliate myself by asking out a female.

You shouldn't diminish other incels' experiences. They simply tried and got rejected (unless they're the 17% fakecels). Approaching doesn't make you any less of an incel imho, it's just that some people are dumb and approach without getting real with themselves and admitting they're too ugly for that to work.

i don't know how i'm supposed to ingest the blackpill but also somehow think that me asking a woman out will have anything other than 0% success rate

I don't remember even talking to a female in my life

Yes I have asked girls out because I am not a volcel.

Had to ask a girl out for a school camp but every boy was forced to and the girls had to say yes. in realife i will get no every time. Tried the cringe bluepilled pua aproach when i was really drunk and got a fake number

Sounds like a volcel trait to me

OP, you seem to be missing the point that some of us became blackpilled as a result of trying and experiencing rejection. We had to experience that rejection to come to the realisation that it's over.

OP, you seem to be missing the point that some of us became blackpilled as a result of trying and experiencing rejection. We had to experience that rejection to come to the realisation that it's over.
This tbh. A lot of people believe societies lies and become blackpilled later through experience. Never having tried could mean that the situation is just a case of mentalceldom

Giga fakecel if you never asked a girl out.

How do you faggots even know you're actually hated by women?

Nothing blackpills you as much as a girl telling you "eeeeeew" after you confess to her.

Giga fakecel if you never asked a girl out. How do you faggots even know you're actually hated by women?

Nothing blackpills you as much as a girl telling you "eeeeeew" after you confess to her.
What about girl goinng EWWWW when i didnt even ask her out ??? You ever had that happen stfu

Nah. I am gonna bet 80% of truecels here were delusional and asked out a foid at some point. You have to remember blackpill is not the default view in society, and the bluepill brainwashing goes towards low value men the most to keep them hopeful so they will produce/consume and stay invested in society.