Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: not being able to look Stacies in the eye when they talk to you

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Was lining up for something today, already slightly drunk because I had a glass of red with lunch, checking my phone, and a foid casually makes a remark about how long we've been in line.

I turn around and realize she's talking to me and that she's a blonde Stacylite. I just sort of said, "yeah, I guess, it's been a while", and went back to my phone, but what really pisses me off is the fact that I didn't even have the confidence to look at her face while I was speaking, so my eyes just darted around. I guess I'm not used to random strangers making small talk, especially when they are extremely genetically privileged.

What annoys me is the fact that if I looked at her face, I might come off as creepy especially if I stared too much into her eyes, but if I don't look at her face at all, I just come off as awkward. I hate the fact that social interaction is mentally taxing.

I lost the ability to care if a foid thinks I’m creepy or not so I just look at them dead in the eyes. I’m unapologetically ugly

I lost the ability to care if a foid thinks I’m creepy or not so I just look at them dead in the eyes. I’m unapologetically ugly
Every time I look at a foid in the eyes, I remind myself of the fact that she has eyes as well, and she can notice my genetic inferiority. That depresses me.

tbh if it's just having to look at them like if they speak to you they are just a pretty face and nothing more.

Yes because stacies trying to talk to you is something that I can relate to.

Incels aren’t meant to look at stacies, wouldn’t want to get a sexual harassment charge now would ya boyo?
This tbh

tbh if it's just having to look at them like if they speak to you they are just a pretty face and nothing more.
i can't imagine what life must be like as a white foid. i wish i could live life on tutorial mode

i can't imagine what life must be like as a white foid. i wish i could live life on tutorial mode
I can't imagine tutorial mode but tbh look at how happy young foids are compared to how stressed out looking many young guys are. The disparity is very depressing. They live on different planes of existence most of all compared to us but also compared to their looksmatch.

Maybe if it was a group of Stacey's, I would be intimidated.

Was lining up for something today, already slightly drunk because I had a glass of red with lunch, checking my phone, and a foid casually makes a remark about how long we've been in line.

I turn around and realize she's talking to me and that she's a blonde Stacylite. I just sort of said, "yeah, I guess, it's been a while", and went back to my phone, but what really pisses me off is the fact that I didn't even have the confidence to look at her face while I was speaking, so my eyes just darted around. I guess I'm not used to random strangers making small talk, especially when they are extremely genetically privileged.

What annoys me is the fact that if I looked at her face, I might come off as creepy especially if I stared too much into her eyes, but if I don't look at her face at all, I just come off as awkward. I hate the fact that social interaction is mentally taxing.
can't relate

I maintain eye contact with anyone I interact with.

Ye same. I will only look at them(foids) maybe once a minute to appear engaged.

can't relate

I maintain eye contact with anyone I interact with.
Don't lie, you look down in fear. You're literally too high inhib to even just post your awkward voice on an online forum :feelskek:

Don't lie, you look down in fear. You're literally too high inhib to even just post your awkward voice on an online forum :feelskek:
Bruh you would neck yourself if you looked at my bank account :lul:

Bruh you would neck yourself if you looked at my bank account :lul:
Oh yeah, afraid to post muscles, or show voice but totally isn't a pasty beta dork and also rich:feelskek:
You admitted I harassed you into submission :feelskek:

lmfao drunk from 1 glass of red wine :feelshaha:

Unfortunately that could easily lead to getting the police called on you. If you show too much confidence as an ugly male, you are basically a rapist.

happens all the time to me

I look straight in their souls and they don't like it.

I can't imagine tutorial mode but tbh look at how happy young foids are compared to how stressed out looking many young guys are. The disparity is very depressing. They live on different planes of existence most of all compared to us but also compared to their looksmatch.
Yeah, this is something I’ve noticed too. A simple glare into the their eyes shows the true difference between recruit difficulty, and nightmare island.

if someone looks at me first i dont have a problem to look back but when i stare at a foid first i also cant keep eye contact

Holy fuck I could never look at a hot Stacy whore in the eye. It's Over

No stacylite for your face.

I try to not even look at Foids tbh

I had one come up to me and talk for 10 seconds, then she asks me for some money to buy a bus ticket :rolleyes:.

Not even just foids, can’t do eye contact with like anyone

i wish i didnt have to see it. id love to just live in a forest alone, or with other based men. just seeing people in society makes me sick these days, the masses who bully us and preach about equality, all BS

Yeah, this is something I’ve noticed too. A simple glare into the their eyes shows the true difference between recruit difficulty, and nightmare island.
i wish i didnt have to see it. id love to just live in a forest alone, or with other based men. just seeing people in society makes me sick these days, the masses who bully us and preach about equality, all BS
Women love seeing how much easier their lives are than guys their age too.
That's why when women fake acting feminine and refer to themselves as "ladies" (it's not the Victorian Era anymore, there's no ladies) to get more special treatment it just shows how big their egos are and how entitled they are tbh

That's why when women fake acting feminine and refer to themselves as "ladies" (it's not the Victorian Era anymore, there's no ladies) to get more special treatment it just shows how big their egos are and how entitled they are tbh
mount Everest IQ

Stacies should be skinned and made into floor rugs (In minecraft)

Another brag thread
I am convinced you are are 5-6/10 male

I'm already used to talk with stacies because I had a janitor job for 5 years at some gated community for absurdly rich people. The stacies were usually nice to me, but I had recurring problems with foids around 40-50 doing loony bin tier stuff in a regular basis, to the point of watch some 43 yo foid have a psychotic episode and try kill her husband on the entrance hall , see throught the security camera a 49 yo foid bring every weekend a different around 12- 14 to her house and the worst was a 56 yo divorce blowing up her own head using a shotgun inside the elevator.

true that

I'm already used to talk with stacies because I had a janitor job for 5 years at some gated community for absurdly rich people. The stacies were usually nice to me, but I had recurring problems with foids around 40-50 doing loony bin tier stuff in a regular basis, to the point of watch some 43 yo foid have a psychotic episode and try kill her husband on the entrance hall , see throught the security camera a 49 yo foid bring every weekend a different around 12- 14 to her house and the worst was a 56 yo divorce blowing up her own head using a shotgun inside the elevator.
are you implying that she was fucking 12 year old shotas?brutal.