Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: not being able to look Stacies in the eye when they talk to you

I cant look anyone in the face when talking to them

Autism sucks

Was lining up for something today, already slightly drunk because I had a glass of red with lunch, checking my phone, and a foid casually makes a remark about how long we've been in line.

I turn around and realize she's talking to me and that she's a blonde Stacylite. I just sort of said, "yeah, I guess, it's been a while", and went back to my phone, but what really pisses me off is the fact that I didn't even have the confidence to look at her face while I was speaking, so my eyes just darted around. I guess I'm not used to random strangers making small talk, especially when they are extremely genetically privileged.

What annoys me is the fact that if I looked at her face, I might come off as creepy especially if I stared too much into her eyes, but if I don't look at her face at all, I just come off as awkward. I hate the fact that social interaction is mentally taxing.

What were you lining up for?

What were you lining up for?
a drink

there usually isn't a line at this particular hotel bar (esp on a Wednesday) but it was the day before lockdown and it seems like everyone wanted to get one last drink in

a drink

there usually isn't a line at this particular hotel bar (esp on a Wednesday) but it was the day before lockdown and it seems like everyone wanted to get one last drink in

You work at the hotel?

i just ignore them as it is a waste of time and never worth it. unless they give me sex which will never happen.

Wtf? It's not hard to look some bitch in the eye.

11 bluepillers, all be thinking: Not having confidence is the cause of your inceldom.

I have trouble looking anyone in the eye. I don't know why.

Fakecel if stacies look at your face and don't recoil

For me it's more eye contact when walking past someone

Yes it is, when it's not in an academic or professional context
What annoys me is the fact that if I looked at her face, I might come off as creepy especially if I stared too much into her eyes, but if I don't look at her face at all, I just come off as awkward. I hate the fact that social interaction is mentally taxing.

Every time I look at a foid in the eyes, I remind myself of the fact that she has eyes as well, and she can notice my genetic inferiority. That depresses me
Why do you give a fuck about what a foid might think or feel about you?
I don't wanna look a Stacy in the eye cuz it's fucking annoying being tormented by the presence of something I desire so hard yet I can't have, I perceive her existence as an insult thus I hate having to interact with her. I don't feel intimidated by foids in any way, that shits ridiculous op grow some balls ffs

Why do you give a fuck about what a foid might think or feel about you?
I don't wanna look a Stacy in the eye cuz it's fucking annoying being tormented by the presence of something I desire so hard yet I can't have, I perceive her existence as an insult thus I hate having to interact with her. I don't feel intimidated by foids in any way, that shits ridiculous op grow some balls ffs

just take a shower bro

"when they talk to you" :feelstastyman:

I ignore them and I just do not look at them.

Mogs me having a foid initiate conversation spontaneously

Mogs me having a foid initiate conversation spontaneously
Not a big deal, some foids just act that way because they know for a fact that no one would ever find their conversation unwelcome, because they're foids

As a Muslim I was brainwashed from an early age that I'd go to hell if I looked at foids.
Never began for Muslimcels.