Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait; Not wearing a seatbelt when driving in car

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date

Do you wear a seatbelt when in a car?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Real truecels DO NOT wear seatbelts. We welcome an early death so we can leave this miserable life.

I see.

@NEETard put you up to this?

It's illegal not to wear one.

I wear a seatbelt because you can get fined if you dont

Just break the law bro!

No thanks, I'd rather not be killed in a car accident. Fucking freezing point IQ thread.

@NEETard did indeed put me up to this but it's obvious enough without me telling it. I was going to reword it to sound more like me but he preferred I keep it as is (for the humour?)
Anyway a lot of topics I make are from other people's ideas in general, you can tell by the writing style and the question, I don't have many original thoughts.
Maybe that's why I wasn't postmaxxing that much until now.
Why was NEETard banned, by the way? Nothing I've read from his posts seemed anything bad, and I like his style because it makes you answer hard questions about how bluepilled you are.

@NEETard did indeed put me up to this but it's obvious enough without me telling it. I was going to reword it to sound more like me but he preferred I keep it as is (for the humour?)
Anyway a lot of topics I make are from other people's ideas in general, you can tell by the writing style and the question, I don't have many original thoughts.
Maybe that's why I wasn't postmaxxing that much until now.
Why was NEETard banned, by the way? Nothing I've read from his posts seemed anything bad, and I like his style because it makes you answer hard questions about how bluepilled you are.
idk why he was banned

if you really wanted to die just drive your car into walmart or something

what's the point of not wearing a seatbelt to die if youre going to still drive responsibly

youre just gonna get fined

You get fined and raped by police in some places for not wearing a seatbelt

I don’t wear seatbelts

Can't relate to that, I don't even have a license.

seatbelts make me sick

Except what if you don't die and just end up even more deformed.

Don’t want a $150 fine and liscense points jfl in clown world

Just get thrown through the window and cut your torso bad and die painfully theory

I wear a seat belt or my start starts ringing

Real truecels DO NOT wear seatbelts. We welcome an early death so we can leave this miserable life.

Cope. The real incel trait is not even know how to drive in the first place. So, add another option to this.

Can't relate to that, I don't even have a license.

Exactly. This is a real incel trait. This thread is just another try in order to brag about driving.

imagine owning a car as an inkwell

Damn... I wonder why the third world doesn't wear seatbelts
Oh wait.

This thread is fucking based. Fuck the cope”obey the law” faggots

>implying truecels can drive