Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: security guards follow you when u are buying groceries

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
You are a fakecel if u can buy groceries in peace without a security guard following you

I have been followed by security guards. This is purely an ethnic trait, though.

they have nothing better to do except follow the ugly man

If you're a pussy yeah.

Steal them from the grocery store at night like a real man (or Gorilla)

Its what I do

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Can't relate with this one tbh.

Because you're white. It only happens to ethnics.
That’s not true. I’ve been randomly checked a shit ton for my skin color and outfit (school shooter vibes :soy: :soy: :soy:) Random checks actually happen to ethnics less because they can call racism and cancel culture and media. It should be happening to them wayyyy more considering crime statistics but it doesn’t. Same with police activity in general like how blacks commit 50% of violent crime but only account for like 30% of all people shot by police

shitty grocery store i go to can't afford guards

There are no security guards in grocery stores in my country.

True(cel) shit, brocel. Experienced this many times, both 'undercover' ones and ones in security guard outfits. Brutal, tbh.

That’s not true. I’ve been randomly checked a shit ton for my skin color and outfit (school shooter vibes :soy: :soy: :soy:) Random checks actually happen to ethnics less because they can call racism and cancel culture and media. It should be happening to them wayyyy more considering crime statistics but it doesn’t. Same with police activity in general like how blacks commit 50% of violent crime but only account for like 30% of all people shot by police
Let me guess, you don't have blue eyes and blond hair?
:lul:

I don't look white at all J F L
Really?
I'm white, this is not an ethnic only issue
You probably do not have blue eyes and blond hair.

Let me guess, you don't have blue eyes and blond hair?
I do and that adds on to it. The whiter you look/the paler you are the more likely you are to be racially profiled and stopped for being a suspicious looking person. Tannish white don’t have to deal with this shit but Aryans do :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: Clown world

Niggercel trait

Last edited:
I have been followed by security guards. This is purely an ethnic trait, though.

Nope. White here. Used to get followed alot in my twenties.

Security guards target scrawny feral looking teens who look like dropouts.

Because you're white. It only happens to ethnics.
Not true, my old neighbourhood where the shops were run by Turks, I'd get followed around like the Korean shop scene in menace 2 society.

They'd be stacking at the other end of the aisle then when you're on the next one magically switch to that one.

Bigger store, black security doing rounds on lane I'm on like 8 times.

I don't even go out to buy groceries so I can't relate

that happened to me just once, the guard looke more incel than me! :feelsthink:

You know you are vrry skilled when you can snatch a bottle of rum while being stared at.

You know you are vrry skilled when you can snatch a bottle of rum while being stared at.
based shoplifting max. I have only done a granola bars and that was only no one around

iam a manlet, so nobody assumes that im dangerous except foids

No, u.
Nope. White here. Used to get followed alot in my twenties.

Security guards target scrawny feral looking teens who look like dropouts.
You probably do not have blue eyes and blond hair.
Not true, my old neighbourhood where the shops were run by Turks, I'd get followed around like the Korean shop scene in menace 2 society.

They'd be stacking at the other end of the aisle then when you're on the next one magically switch to that one.

Bigger store, black security doing rounds on lane I'm on like 8 times.
And you are white?

Last edited:
no security guards in the majority of the stores in the UK. also the grocery stores around me are run by ethnics and they have different languages plastered onto to them since i live in an area where the majority of the population are immigrants.