Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: seeing comments like this make you sad.

Fucking sex havers like this should be lined up against a wall for 'experimental purposes'

LARP central.

I'm in such a shit position in life. I'm wanting sex, but if it was offered to me, i'd be too scared to have it. I'd overthink all the things that could go wrong, and probably end up not doing it

she hated the fair so much that she'd give me a blowjob if I didn't go and sent me a bunch of unprompted nudes.
This just sounds stupid.

JFL at this autistic larper, like anyone would buy this shit

Reddit = Larp

Only a Hollywood actor, model or sth similar would come close to this
And if he were to be one, he wouldn't waste his time on shitit
And he IS a karmawhore spamming contradictory shit on shitit.

This just sounds stupid.
he's probably stretching the truth rather than straight up LARPing. the part about a woman saying "I can deep throat you know" sounds believable but I doubt she was flirting with him, just making sexual comments (specifically ones that aren't directed at him) to keep him interested and orbiting. the part about a girl begging to suck his dick at the fair or whatever didnt happen

Only a Hollywood actor, model or sth similar would come close to this
And if he were to be one, he wouldn't waste his time on shitit
And he IS a karmawhore spamming contradictory shit on shitit.
tbhtbhtbh HIgh IQ
he's probably stretching the truth rather than straight up LARPing. the part about a woman saying "I can deep throat you know" sounds believable but I doubt she was flirting with him, just making sexual comments (specifically ones that aren't directed at him) to keep him interested and orbiting. the part about a girl begging to suck his dick at the fair or whatever didnt happen
Maybe, but the other details are way too ridiculous to be real.

Most likely a larp or copy pasta.

LARP but ragefuel regardless. Also, within that context, saying he fucks only "women he's intellectually connected to" AKA Stacies-only (while he's a chad) is very based as he's only going for his looksmatches, ignoring the scrumbs that should be going for us instead.

tbh to the retards saying larp, i literally worked at an amusement park for a season because my mom forced me too and my co-workers were literally just a bunch of chads and stacys hitting on each other basically every conversation was about sex and i was forced to listen to it for 8hrs a day. I ended up making a couple truecel friends and we talked at a table by ourselves on break about random shit, i was only half blackpilled at the time as well so it actually hurt even worse because i still didnt fully understand why no girls liked me at all.

proclaiming larp every reddit post is massive denialist cope, accept the reality bros, its over for us.

I was wondering if it was a larp or not then I read:
I'm only really attracted to people that I have strong intellectual connections with
and instantly knew it was a larp.