Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: Struggling to make friends in MMOs

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
back when i still played WoW i used to be really good at pvp as WW monk (wont go into detail because most people wont understand me) but i could never maintain arena partner(s) because i'm too retarded, good thing is when i played it you could find someone to queue with and you keep your progress if they dont want to play with you anymore, while before then you had an arena team and that team fights as a whole and has its own rating, once its disbanded you have to start over

now i mostly play OSRS and theres always people making small talk at GE (main trading place) and i'm too autistic to join in

both of these games are known for gathering biggest losers on them and even then im at the bottom of social hierarchy :feelsrope:

Truecel trait: having a crappy laptop incapable of running MMOs
:feelsXmas:

Played WOW for a few months, everyone I played with mocked me and said I was a trash tank.

Not sure why though, I always gave my teammates good heals, and was able to get them through each dungeon we went in.
I think it was mostly because I didn't follow the normal tank build that people expected of me.

Later on I found out that the skilltree I designed was actually a real build that existed within the game

I have been playing TF2 for 8 years and I have only become friendly with one person on it. I used to play Habbo and I didn't even find friends there. All I did was scam people and friend other people I could use for business gains

Played WOW for a few months, everyone I played with mocked me and said I was a trash tank.

Not sure why though, I always gave my teammates good heals, and was able to get them through each dungeon we went in.
I think it was mostly because I didn't follow the normal tank build that people expected of me.

Later on I found out that the skilltree I designed was actually a real build that existed within the game

yeah its full of tryhards especially classic, never really got into PvM tho ngl
All I did was scam people and friend other people I could use for business gains
:feelskek:

Truecel trait: Struggling to make friends

Truecel trait: having a crappy laptop incapable of running MMOs
:feelsXmas:
Yup, I'm stuck with a garbage macbook my parents gave me and get mogged by 12 year old girls with PCs that run roblox at 1000 fps

Truecel trait: Struggling to make friends
tbhtbh. Whenever I tried to friendmaxx I rarely made them, and if I did it was very superficial in nature (like we would never hang out outside of whatever I was doing and things like that.)

try ffxiv maybe. it has very friendly community

I never could make friends in them either. I'm just too asocial, it's like talking to a wall.

same for me on others games despite being good i had no friend
no friend
ever

Does anyone know who the user was who posted the videos of the TikTok girl?

mogs me at being good at pvp you need good gear